Username
Password
Rise Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Rise Records
Inside AP.net

AP.net Interview: The Acacia Strain

Posted by: Jake Denning (03/06/13)
Our interview with The Acacia Strain can be read here. They're currently still on tour as direct support for Every Time I Die, so check them out if they hit your city.
Rise is great. I mean, we've had them do more for us in the one year we've been signed to them than the other labels have done in the other 6 years we've been signed. They're really personable, they're literally a phone call away, as opposed to going through all these different channels just to talk to your own record label. They treat us like human beings, you know?

Displaying posts 1 - 4 of 4
11:07 AM on 03/06/13
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
Awesome interview....what happened to them on warped?
12:00 PM on 03/06/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Great interview. Can't wait for this show next week ^^ I too would like some info on the warped tour shit that took place if you have any Jake. I did hear shit gotta outta hand at the last show
02:17 PM on 03/06/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
I never knew until roughly 2011 I think that Vincent either lived or spent a large amount of his time in Albany where I used to live. Started seeing him pop up at shows I was at and had to do a double take. Motherfucker is too tall. They even started doing a toy donation show yearly at bogies around Christmas time which is more than respectable. Regardless of music taste, kudos given where they're deserved.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests