Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts
11:10 AM on 03/08/13
low_rising
Registered Member
User Info.
It's disappointing but a lot of people can relate to that. Think of Chris Roetter right now and what he's doing in Like Moths To Flames. I don't know what happened to Garrett. He said in the interview that, "wasn't until I went out into the real world and saw the gimmick and the manipulation and a lot of things behind Christianity and religion in general." I hope I'm not misinterpreting what he's saying, and I certainly hope I am not misrepresenting what he's saying, but a lotttttt of people feel this way. They see the negatives of Christianity because the people with the loudest voices in Christianity are the ones who don't understand other ways of life, they are stuck in a box. Christians all have the same morals, but different ways of getting there. It's too easy as a Christian to see an alcoholic and think to yourself, "well I'm better than him, he's going to hell, he's not "saved", he's struggling". Versus, "I need to invest in that person, I need to offer the truth to that person, I need to really try and make a difference in his life- not a point- but a difference". I think everyone here can count on two hands how many times they have seen Christians attempt to convert non-believers through a message of hate. In actuality we're (Christians) are to invite people to experience God personally. Why in the hell would someone want to believe in a God when the only product they are seeing of that God is a hateful, judgmental person? The real disappointment is that today's common Christian can't begin to describe what they believe other than saying something along the lines of, "The Bible says it, I believe it, that settles it." That's such a joke.
couldn't have said this any better.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version