AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Epitaph Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Interview: Off With Their Heads

Posted by - 11:10 AM on 03/08/13
Check out my interview with Ryan Young from Off With Their Heads over here.The band will release Home this coming Tuesday through Epitaph and we discuss that record in detail. The band will also hit the road with Alkaline Trio and Bayside next month and kicks off a series of headlining shows in Minneapolis tonight.
And that’s the one where Bill was like ‘Yeah, this is good, this is the best song you have. Let’s figure out how to incorporate drums into it and then it will be good.’ It took a long time, it was funny because Zack who’s always recorded with us, Zack from Dear Landlord, he said that it was great to finally record a song that doesn’t sound like every single other song we've ever done, even if it sounds like Temple of the Dog. (Laughs) Except it doesn’t sound like fucking Temple of the Dog.

Displaying posts 1 - 3 of 3
11:46 AM on 03/08/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
These guys are consistent with releasing solid stuff. Hope this record does em well. It's great.
07:28 PM on 03/09/13
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
User Info.
Really great interview! Cool to hear about the "clash" with Stevenson in the production studio, haha. I now know what Trevor from A.W.S. meant when he said he tends to put bands through "boot camp."

Just got the album in the mail today, and I'm looking forward to reading the liner notes, lyrics, etc.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos