AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

01:54 PM on 03/08/13 
User Info.
buck dutter
Arizona
Male
This is a conversation that needs to be had, but not in the way it's looked at now. I think that it's use is rampant across all sports, especially footballs, with big stars in the NFL having EXTREMELY quick recoveries from injuries that usually knock players out for the season (Terrell Suggs, Ray Lewis, Adrian Peterson). It's to the point where the discussion now needs to be "should some PED use be allowed?" as opposed to "how do we get players to stop using them?". Thoughts, solutions and anything else guys.
02:43 PM on 03/08/13 
User Info.
Recovery Room
WIZKIDS!
Neverland
Male
I don't know the solution, but I do believe -- at least some -- they should be allowed. Obviously no pure steroids, and I don't know how we should pick what's legal, but it's dumb to ban as much as they have.
03:46 PM on 03/08/13 
User Info.
thejetstolehome
Benny the Jet
I support mandatory HGH usage for all injured players.
06:01 PM on 03/08/13 
User Info.
buck dutter
Arizona
Male
I personally think that the best route to go at this point is to allow teams to apply for use of HGH or any other PED for aid in recovery. It can only be used with injured players, and the use is monitored through biological testing and what not. The player then cannot return to the field until all traces of HGH/any other approved PED is gone from his system completely.
05:04 PM on 03/10/13 
User Info.
lilRIPsta
Maryland
Male - 26 Years Old

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT