AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

TV News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

No J. Craig. No Care.

Posted by - 05:09 PM on 03/13/13
Jacqui from My Arcadia recently auditioned for The Voice.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25
05:16 PM on 03/13/13
HeyItsAllyssa
Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose
User Info.
Very cool.
05:35 PM on 03/13/13
llluminate
User Info.
As embarrassed as I am to admit this, the title was exactly what i was thinking.
05:40 PM on 03/13/13
theHECKLER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Would only watch if Craig was on it.
05:54 PM on 03/13/13
D' Evils
User Info.
well the fact that she's speaking on it and the fact that j.craig said he couldn't due to a non disclosure leads me to believe one of them made it past the blind audition and the other didn't. Most likely this young lady did not.
05:57 PM on 03/13/13
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
Love her. Definitely watching it to see where she goes.
06:12 PM on 03/13/13
Ohaidere
User Info.
well the fact that she's speaking on it and the fact that j.craig said he couldn't due to a non disclosure leads me to believe one of them made it past the blind audition and the other didn't. Most likely this young lady did not.
that's exactly what I was thinking
06:16 PM on 03/13/13
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
Would only watch if Craig was on it.

This. I'd love to see how he would handle the judges possibly not liking his voice/ song choice/ stage presence.
06:36 PM on 03/13/13
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
The thing I think is odd with Jonny Craig, is what season did he audition for? Have they already done auditions for next fall?

I feel like it can't be this spring, with his tour going on this spring. Also I feel like NBC wouldn't like that he is pushing a new EP while competing.

Either NBC has already done auditions for next fall, or there's something fishy going on.
07:05 PM on 03/13/13
torres
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The thing I think is odd with Jonny Craig, is what season did he audition for? Have they already done auditions for next fall?

I feel like it can't be this spring, with his tour going on this spring. Also I feel like NBC wouldn't like that he is pushing a new EP while competing.

Either NBC has already done auditions for next fall, or there's something fishy going on.
Shows like this, they'll skip artists a couple of rounds ahead of regular participants. I'm sure Jonny didn't have to go through the same amount of auditions, or stand in line for 36 hours or whatever.

Jonny isn't really pushing a new EP either. He only has 3 new singles up on iTunes. I think there's the possibility that plans for the EP fall through depending on what happens on The Voice.
07:10 PM on 03/13/13
jadedmolly
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

I've worked for The Voice and they have already done auditions for next fall. They're now in the second stage of it. And D'Evils is right, you're not allowed to speak about it if you get through or you'll be disqualified. You're not even allowed to speak about it if you've worked for them, so this is all I'm going to say.
07:16 PM on 03/13/13
ALineInYourBook
I'm never coming down.
User Info.
Shows like this, they'll skip artists a couple of rounds ahead of regular participants. I'm sure Jonny didn't have to go through the same amount of auditions, or stand in line for 36 hours or whatever.

This is true. I tried out for season 2 and got to skip the first day of stand in line/audition acapella just because I had a couple of songs up on YouTube some guy liked. I'm sure artists with a legit following can skip even more.
08:11 PM on 03/13/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
I'd like to see Jacqui on there. She has a really great voice. I'm not a huge fan of My Arcadia, but I'd like to see what else she can do.
08:18 PM on 03/13/13
Merch_Mike
retired merch guy
User Info.
Jacqui is super talented and deserves this opportunity! Hopefully she does well and you should all vote for her on the show assuming that she gets picked during the auditions!
08:57 PM on 03/13/13
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wish Stacy Clark would try out and win this thing. She's got an amazing voice and can write and play.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos