Username
Password
Stupid News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 329.
08:43 PM on 03/30/08
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
They're all posers. I dont think fashion is related to music in any way. Not until now. People are so stereotypical right now and that's so disappointing. Clothes are labels today. Music people dont need clothes anyway, I guess. (Okay, so we do but whatever, get my point.)

And about the band adapting to these fashion crap for their fanbase. It's really happening, just to please a crowd. And that's just sad. Making music is about letting people listen and come to you because they appreciate your work not the other way around.

There is hope.
08:43 PM on 03/30/08
redbulladdict
whale warrior princess
User Info.
it will all go away.....eventually
08:44 PM on 03/30/08
lovesara
mhmm...
User Info.
Why can't we all listen to happy music like The Format, hold hands, sing, and get along?
Is that too much to ask?
08:44 PM on 03/30/08
liar23
All of Time and Space
User Info.
They're all posers. I dont think fashion is related to music in any way. Not until now. People are so stereotypical right now and that's so disappointing. Clothes are labels today. Music people dont need clothes anyway, I guess. (Okay, so we do but whatever, get my point.)

And about the band adapting to these fashion crap for their fanbase. It's really happening, just to please a crowd. And that's just sad. Making music is about letting people listen and come to you because they appreciate your work not the other way around.

i agree with this everything and especially this part
08:45 PM on 03/30/08
Emoidiot187
User Info.

yup and when im in some band im gonna be working my fucking ass off be make some of the best sounding I can come up with ... but still I dont wanna look like a average/shit dresser though ...
The Boathouse
Austin
User Info.

These were the days that I remember. The better days.

YEA! Those were the days. I never thought it would end up like this...it's all gotten so out of hand. None of us meant for all this to happen...

Damn you, TOM!
uglystar03
User Info.
Scene kids? Emos? I'm just like music...
08:46 PM on 03/30/08
liar23
All of Time and Space
User Info.
Why can't we all listen to happy music like The Format, hold hands, sing, and get along?
Is that too much to ask?
that would be awesome
08:47 PM on 03/30/08
famousocdp187
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
just about everything they described them wearing is nothing but a rip-off of the old 'punk' days. look at the pictures.. the girls r fucking clones... just like the fucking emo kids
08:48 PM on 03/30/08
Thomas Balkcom
www.twitter.com/thomasbalkcom
User Info.
The whole scene kid too-good-for-everyone-else thing has always been such a problem here in Atlanta. That's why I A) go to shows alone and sadly B) don't hang around people that listen to the same music as me (I honestly don't know how that happened but ever since I've learned to love the music I got into when I was younger).

Damn MySpace
what can we do?
08:48 PM on 03/30/08
tomeuc
User Info.

i fuckin hate girls that dress like this seriously like whattt are they thinking

same with tthe whole glamour kills phase
08:49 PM on 03/30/08
lovesara
mhmm...
User Info.
that would be awesome

It would be an awesome and fun time :).
08:49 PM on 03/30/08
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
lol @ the fugly picture of scene chicks.
08:50 PM on 03/30/08
HoldenCfld
User Info.
Music and fashion have been related, superficially or otherwise, for a long time now, and it will continue. The only difference this time is that we're right here with it, we see it all happening around us.

This kinda stuff shouldn't really surprise anyone if you look back through the decades. 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's all had their respective styles, why would the 2000's be any different?
08:50 PM on 03/30/08
lovesara
mhmm...
User Info.

i fuckin hate girls that dress like this seriously like whattt are they thinking

same with tthe whole glamour kills phase

Oh I agree. I cannot get over the ridiculous headbands and tiaras.
You're not a fucking princess. Seriously.

What happened to being classy?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests