Username
Password
Paramore News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Paramore
Inside AP.net

Paramore Interview on Fuse

Posted by: Drew Beringer (03/15/13)
Paramore recently spoke with Fuse and talked about why they decided to self title its new album. You can watch it in the replies.

Submitted by mr_raccoon

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
01:30 PM on 03/15/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
01:36 PM on 03/15/13
providence36
generator ^ first floor
User Info.
sheeee is not looking good
01:37 PM on 03/15/13
weirderthanu210
Love me
User Info.
her hair looks ridiculous
01:43 PM on 03/15/13
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
Paramore threads: where we care more about what Hayley looks like than the music discussions.
01:43 PM on 03/15/13
tell that mick
@mickrouse
User Info.
She looked so good in the "Pressure" video. That was a long time ago. Intrigued to hear the "sequel" to "Let The Flames Begin," though.
01:49 PM on 03/15/13
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
So excited for this album. LTFB is one of my favorite songs so I have high expectations for Pt. 2

As for her hair I like the colors. I wish her bangs we longer but who gives a fuck. I must say the boys always look mighty fine. MmmmmJeremy&Taylormmmmmm...
01:57 PM on 03/15/13
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
lemme guess... it's a "new beginning" they finally feel like the core 3 of them are THE band, and ummm this is their material that personifies the band the most?
02:00 PM on 03/15/13
Djentleman
User Info.
hope she wears a bag when Chad smashes. poor Chad
02:02 PM on 03/15/13
ForEveryHeart
No God
User Info.
lemme guess... it's a "new beginning" they finally feel like the core 3 of them are THE band, and ummm this is their material that personifies the band the most?
i came in here to write this. something something this is our defining material, something something this is what paramore is all about.
02:17 PM on 03/15/13
morgantayler
We are all Tatiana Maslany.
User Info.
Her hair is probably like that for the video they are shooting today. And of course, they only things people have to say about is related to Hayley's appearance.

Anyways, I can't wait to hear the rest of the album and I'm really interested in Pt. II because Let the Flames Begin is such a killer song.
02:38 PM on 03/15/13
hannahpavlove
User Info.
Paramore threads: where we care more about what Hayley looks like than the music discussions.
Seriously. It's embarrassing.
02:45 PM on 03/15/13
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
True. But I think you can play both sides of the coin. Despite what she says, she is the band. The videos are basically about her. You can't complain that that's what a lot of people focus on.
04:50 PM on 03/15/13
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
True. But I think you can play both sides of the coin. Despite what she says, she is the band. The videos are basically about her. You can't complain that that's what a lot of people focus on.
Yeah, I understand that. It's the price of being a young attractive frontwoman.

Still, just rather boring that people are still hung up on her fashion sense when they're bringing interesting aspects of their music to light. I would love to have an entire thread of conversation about their music. Not about what she's wearing or hair color or her relationship with Chad (cause that gets brought up a lot too).
05:25 PM on 03/15/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
I'm pretty sure she does all of the hair/ridiculous outfits just to fuck with the morons that are more hung up on that than anything else. Seriously. You're all pathetic. She and every other female band member do not have to dye/cut their hair, or dress in a way that is pleasing to you. If she likes the baby bangs, so be it. If she's sick of wearing jeans and a band t-shirt like she did in a music video shot when she was 16, so be it. Go find something else to be hung up on.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums