AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Contest News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Contest: YMAEWK Vinyl Giveaway

Posted by - 08:46 AM on 03/18/13
Thunderbeard Records will be releasing You, Me, And Everyone We Know's A Great Big Hole on vinyl this spring. We're teaming up with the label to give away a pretty cool prize package that includes records, apparel and a signed test pressing of A Great Big Hole. How do you win? First, like Thunderbeard's Facebook page. Then answer this question: If you dug a great big hole, what would you put in it? The best answer wins the prize package, which I'll choose on Friday. Good luck.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 59
08:51 AM on 03/18/13
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
User Info.
At first thought I wanted to put in something really generic like: loneliness, sadness, depression. Those types if emotions that would really need it from being thrown into a deep hole. But then I thought about all the cool stuff you could put in a hole. Time capsules are a great idea, but who is going to even be around in fifty years? I think that money would be a good idea so when you're low on cash you can just grab it from the hole. Really anything that would just appreciate in value.

...I don't know where I was going with this.
08:57 AM on 03/18/13
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
My penis, dead pets, and soil. Not necessarily in that order.

Can I have my prize now please?
09:02 AM on 03/18/13
Tilde
Rudiger.
User Info.
It'd be a toss up between a great big magic bean, the people behind the new episodes of community or a series of cryptic clues in great big boxes that will eventually lead people on to follow an eccentric viral marketing campaign.
09:03 AM on 03/18/13
bakokorner
Chris V
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'd put nicelback in the hole, maybe miley cyrus too.
09:05 AM on 03/18/13
galkain
NothingOriginal.net
User Info.
What would I put in a great big hole?

Gold. There are a ton of possibilities with gold. I can set up a treasure hunt or collect it when the price is just right and then buy everything YMAEWK has had to offer in ten years.
09:08 AM on 03/18/13
...atfirstsight
User Info.
Cody Payne
09:10 AM on 03/18/13
InTheatersNow
Suck My Balls
User Info.
A bunch of cool stuff.
09:23 AM on 03/18/13
firestarlight
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Stanley Yelnats
09:24 AM on 03/18/13
formatted.
yeah, pretty much.
User Info.
I'd probably turn it into a bunker to hang out in when I want to escape from the world. I'd run electricity to it somehow and stock it with lots of books, a super comfy chair, a mini-fridge for some adult beverages, a turntable setup, and records.
09:30 AM on 03/18/13
matt_bergeron
bandsoup.com
User Info.
mahogany records.....
09:31 AM on 03/18/13
Christian Otte
Get money fuck bitches smoke trees
User Info.
I'd put a donkey in it.

"I guess this... just become a great big asshole."

http://goo.gl/IH8PP
09:34 AM on 03/18/13
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
why put anything in it? i dig holes all the time in my backyard just for the hell of it
09:34 AM on 03/18/13
AVA_35
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would bury all of my demons and my past mistakes so that I could live without any regrets that could possibly weigh me down in the future.
09:46 AM on 03/18/13
jeremycline
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pizza. Because real talk here for a minute. We dug a great big hole, and there is probably a reason, and think of all things you can do with the pizza. You can eat it. You can use it to block out rain by holding it over your head. Fold it hot dog style and use it to get water out of said great big hole. Fold it hot dog style again and eat it like a taco, so it's like eating a taco, but it's a pizza. You can hang it in the aforementioned great big hole as wall art. Finally, on those lonely nights you can make love to it... or eat it. You can decide the order later.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos