Password
This Thread is Closed.

10:41 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
briXinRhands
>>----------;;----l>
Los Angeles, CA
Male
With FSU out I have no one to root for really, just hope it's a good tourney.

Same here. Rooting for a ton of upsets and exciting games.
10:42 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan
Arizona
Male
Verified
This year is so wide open. I love that Arizona got the West bracket, and feel like the committee was pretty generous with that. If we can get past the first weekend I really like our chances.

I haven't done brackets yet. It's going to take some extra wrk and research. But I fucking love this time of year.
10:44 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
briXinRhands
>>----------;;----l>
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Ducks a 12 seed while UCLA gets a 6? Give me a break.

Ducks got screwed with a 12 and a tough matchup against OKST. Sorry man.
10:47 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
briXinRhands
>>----------;;----l>
Los Angeles, CA
Male
This year is so wide open. I love that Arizona got the West bracket, and feel like the committee was pretty generous with that. If we can get past the first weekend I really like our chances.

I haven't done brackets yet. It's going to take some extra wrk and research. But I fucking love this time of year.

Cats could get to the Final Four or get upset in the first round. With my GF being a huge AZ fan, I'm rooting for them to step up and play to their talent level.
11:11 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 20 Years Old
That shit Creigh!
11:15 PM on 03/18/13 
User Info.
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan
Arizona
Male
Verified
Cats could get to the Final Four or get upset in the first round. With my GF being a huge AZ fan, I'm rooting for them to step up and play to their talent level.

Yeah it could go either way. Depends on which team shows up. The team is fired up after the con job in the Pac 12 tourney and Miller's fine. I like where we are right now.
04:03 AM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
stmx
Naperville, IL
Male
You're all going to beat me.
08:49 AM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
tell that mick
@kissmeimlazy
New York, NY
Male
Even with how crazy the tournament always ends up being, this is the first time in a long time where I have absolutely no idea how some of my picks will turn out. I have a hunch on some upsets, and at the same time, I have absolutely no confidence in those picks, either. Same goes for seemingly obvious picks. Duke should wipe the floor with Creighton, right? SO WHY IS MY GUT TELLING ME TO PICK CREIGHTON?!
08:56 AM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Even with how crazy the tournament always ends up being, this is the first time in a long time where I have absolutely no idea how some of my picks will turn out. I have a hunch on some upsets, and at the same time, I have absolutely no confidence in those picks, either. Same goes for seemingly obvious picks. Duke should wipe the floor with Creighton, right? SO WHY IS MY GUT TELLING ME TO PICK CREIGHTON?!

Hahaha, that's how i feel this year too. Taking me way too long to setup my bracket. I keep waffling between picks.
09:07 AM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
tell that mick
@kissmeimlazy
New York, NY
Male
Hahaha, that's how i feel this year too. Taking me way too long to setup my bracket. I keep waffling between picks.

Yeah, took me a long time last night. To be honest, I think the success of my bracket is going to fall upon one major upset I've picked, which is Pitt over Gonzaga in the second round.
09:22 AM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
Can't wait. When are the first games? Today?
09:28 AM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Yeah, took me a long time last night. To be honest, I think the success of my bracket is going to fall upon one major upset I've picked, which is Pitt over Gonzaga in the second round.
Good upset pick though.
09:29 AM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
tell that mick
@kissmeimlazy
New York, NY
Male

Yeah, the play in games are today.

Good upset pick though.

Thanks. I just don't think Gonzaga is really as good as their record shows. Cake walk of a league and they haven't really played any strong defensive teams. Pitt has the Big East experience on their side, are a fantastic defensive team, and scrappy. Can't help but think that this will be the game where Gonzaga shuts up people like me, though, beats Pitt by 30, and rides that wave to the final four, haha.
09:33 AM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
Clarett'sGreyGoose
Tortured Sports Fan
Male - 26 Years Old
Yeah, North Carolina A&T/Liberty at 7:10 (mouthfarttttttttt), St. Mary's/Middle Tennessee St after that.
09:35 AM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Yeah, the play in games are today.

Thanks. I just don't think Gonzaga is really as good as their record shows. Cake walk of a league and they haven't really played any strong defensive teams. Pitt has the Big East experience on their side, are a fantastic defensive team, and scrappy. Can't help but think that this will be the game where Gonzaga shuts up people like me, though, beats Pitt by 30, and rides that wave to the final four, haha.
Yeah i don't think Gonzaga is gonna make it to the final four. I don't know which round they'd lose though, haha. Pitt seems like a decent choice. Gonzaga just hasn't beat anyone good this year, have they? They've played like 2 top 25 teams and lost both times i thought...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos