Username
Password
Purevolume News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Purevolume
Inside AP.net

PureVolume Presents: Senses Fail Track Commentaries

Posted by: Drew Beringer (03/18/13)
PureVolume has released two more track by track commentaries from Senses Fail's upcoming new record, Renacer,here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
02:42 PM on 03/18/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
I'm way too impatient for this. Another week won't hurt.
03:06 PM on 03/18/13
xtbs7645x
User Info.
the wait for this album is killing me!! oh, and not sure if this was posted but POZ posted two commentaries recently http://propertyofzack.com/post/45426...he-path-canine
03:13 PM on 03/18/13
InstruMETAL
Be the change you wish to see
User Info.
Pumped for this, this band can do no wrong in my eyes.
03:21 PM on 03/18/13
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Pumped for this, this band can do no wrong in my eyes.
Idk, I feel like they kinda played it too safe for a while. life is not was decent imo. The fire was nothing impressive, although the terrible production killed that album for me.. so I kinda cant judge it too fairly. But these new songs sound amazing!! haven't been this pumped on SF since still searching.
03:41 PM on 03/18/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Idk, I feel like they kinda played it too safe for a while. life is not was decent imo. The fire was nothing impressive, although the terrible production killed that album for me.. so I kinda cant judge it too fairly. But these new songs sound amazing!! haven't been this pumped on SF since still searching.

I thought LINAWR was (and currently is) their best record. Awesome tracks and solid production. To go from that to The Fire is where the dudes really fucked up IMO. The quality was not up to par both on production and the songs themselves. I still like the record but I view it as their weakest. With that said, I am incredibly excited for the new record. I pre ordered it so I dont feel bad for hoping it leaks soon, I want to hear it so bad
03:55 PM on 03/18/13
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
I've thoroughly enjoyed everything this band has released and I'm certain this record will be no exception. I just wish they waited to release these track-by-track videos until after the record was out. Kind of hard for me to get interested in the development of songs I haven't heard yet. I mean, I can just re-watch them after the record is out and it'll be really cool, but it's just interesting that they did it this way.
04:02 PM on 03/18/13
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
been impressed with the amount of viral promotion with this record. cant wait to hear it
05:13 PM on 03/18/13
cbronder1
Life Is Not A Waiting Room
User Info.
i haven't been this excited for a new senses fail album since life is not a waiting room. i'm dying to hear it!
07:37 PM on 03/18/13
nbtobias
User Info.
I am so excited to play this album over and over, and I'm gonna have to agree to LINWR being my favorite release from them so far.
01:58 AM on 03/19/13
ibanez966
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Album slays.
05:45 AM on 03/19/13
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
I thought LINAWR was (and currently is) their best record. Awesome tracks and solid production. To go from that to The Fire is where the dudes really fucked up IMO. The quality was not up to par both on production and the songs themselves. I still like the record but I view it as their weakest. With that said, I am incredibly excited for the new record. I pre ordered it so I dont feel bad for hoping it leaks soon, I want to hear it so bad

Let It Enfold you is their weakest full length imo. The Fire would have been great if the production on it weren't sub par
06:53 AM on 03/19/13
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
So pumped for this.

The Fire was a superb record, shame to production sucked.

Still Searching > The Fire/Follow Your bloss > LINAWR >>>>> Let It Enfold You
09:00 AM on 03/19/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Let It Enfold you is their weakest full length imo. The Fire would have been great if the production on it weren't sub par

I feel like both albums could have been a million times better if they were fine tuned. I was listening to Still Searching last night and it's still a great record. I really hope Renacer can top that.
09:17 AM on 03/19/13
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
I'm gonna go

Still Serching>LINAWR>The Fire/Bliss>>>EP>>LIEY
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives