Username
Password
You Me and Everyone We Know News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 46.
12:15 PM on 03/20/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Stoked. Can't wait to hear it. Got my Party for the Grown EP the other day. Love that EP and So Young.
12:26 PM on 03/20/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Exactly, every time I see a YMAEWK posting, it's always just a sad reminder.
12:30 PM on 03/20/13
Upstart
User Info.
Can't wait.
01:12 PM on 03/20/13
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
Last EP had some of the best YMAEWK songs. With all the lineup changes that EP just proves that Ben is the only member that matters, as long as he is making music I will listen!
01:21 PM on 03/20/13
brussel sprouts
You, Me and Everyone We KNow
User Info.
Exactly, every time I see a YMAEWK posting, it's always just a sad reminder.

of what? that i got back up after almost ruining my life and undoing all the work I had done over the previous 5 years , that i've stayed sobered for 2 years so far (in 6 days), and managed to get things moving again in a positive direction? You're right, what a fucking bummer. So what if my band will probably never get back on the radio or open sold out 700 cap shows? Those were never my definitions of success in the first place. Success these days and in those past has always been tantamount to survival and if i've done ANYTHING it is survived.

The album title has nothing to do with the band by the way.
01:42 PM on 03/20/13
JulieLynn
Let's Be Alone Together
User Info.
Haha I love this Title. Ben is my favorite human.
01:45 PM on 03/20/13
JulieLynn
Let's Be Alone Together
User Info.
of what? that i got back up after almost ruining my life and undoing all the work I had done over the previous 5 years , that i've stayed sobered for 2 years so far (in 6 days), and managed to get things moving again in a positive direction? You're right, what a fucking bummer. So what if my band will probably never get back on the radio or open sold out 700 cap shows? Those were never my definitions of success in the first place. Success these days and in those past has always been tantamount to survival and if i've done ANYTHING it is survived.

Don't let the negative crap on here get to you. I'm wicked proud of you man. Keep up the good work and we can't wait for the new EP !!!
02:00 PM on 03/20/13
brussel sprouts
You, Me and Everyone We KNow
User Info.
Don't let the negative crap on here get to you. I'm wicked proud of you man. Keep up the good work and we can't wait for the new EP !!!

oh it doesnt get to me. I'm just providing them with a better perspective. Thanks for sticking around!
02:29 PM on 03/20/13
JulieLynn
Let's Be Alone Together
User Info.
oh it doesnt get to me. I'm just providing them with a better perspective. Thanks for sticking around!
I've known you for years Ben and went to pretty much every Boston show you guys had here. You know my girl Keaton and I know you're a good guy. I really am so proud of you for being sober for 2 years, that's just awesome. Hope to see you up here soon!
03:01 PM on 03/20/13
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
Pretty funny title. Can't wait for it!
03:07 PM on 03/20/13
about3fitty
Registered Member
User Info.
awesome. happy to see most of the comments in here are positive. keep up the good work, ben.
03:10 PM on 03/20/13
Loveisa4lttrwrd
stuff
User Info.

Boom, roasted.
07:02 PM on 03/20/13
scmaley
And away we go
User Info.
hell yeah
07:29 PM on 03/20/13
New Allies
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
awesome
08:22 PM on 03/20/13
JennaRossity
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Awesome! Now I'll be sitting around anxiously awaiting a tour announcement with Squid the Whale. (Seriously, make it happen.)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS