AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Fall Out Boy News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Fall Out Boy on RockSound Cover

Posted by - 12:31 PM on 03/22/13
Fall Out Boy will be on the cover of the next RockSound issue. On stands March 27th.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24
12:57 PM on 03/22/13
Fox83
User Info.
Nice to see Patrick actually fulfilling his role as the frontman and being in front of the band. I always thought it was stupid how, before the hiatus, Pete was always in front of the band just because he's extremely good-looking. Nice to see Pete a bit more reserved this time around.
"Pete was always in front of the band just because he's extremely good-looking."

Umm...Wut?

01:01 PM on 03/22/13
tell that mick
@mickrouse
User Info.
ANDY SPOKE!

Wonder if that little piano/violin (?) playing in the background of the music is from the album?
01:02 PM on 03/22/13
ebushelm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"Pete was always in front of the band just because he's extremely good-looking."

Umm...Wut?

attempt at humor = fail
01:12 PM on 03/22/13
i like apples
Kyle Max
User Info.
Patrick looks pretty sexy.
01:20 PM on 03/22/13
Briyen
User Info.
Nice to see Patrick actually fulfilling his role as the frontman and being in front of the band. I always thought it was stupid how, before the hiatus, Pete was always in front of the band just because he's extremely good-looking. Nice to see Pete a bit more reserved this time around.
im pretty sure its because he wrote alot of the lyrics, which was a big reason Fall out boy blew up in the beginning
01:30 PM on 03/22/13
NeonChrist
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
im pretty sure its because he wrote alot of the lyrics, which was a big reason Fall out boy blew up in the beginning
Nah it was pretty much because Pete was hot and got his penis out on the internet. It was getting to a point where a lot of people thought he was the lead singer. So i'm glad he seems to be put back in his place.
01:35 PM on 03/22/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
The level of absurdity in Fall Out Boy news threads has reached new heights.
01:47 PM on 03/22/13
InvaderPhantom
User Info.
What? You put up a news article about FOB being on the cover of a magazine and people are talking about the cover of the magazine. What's so absurd about that?
02:02 PM on 03/22/13
RyanWilliam
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Cool story bro.
02:18 PM on 03/22/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
Nah it was pretty much because Pete was hot and got his penis out on the internet. It was getting to a point where a lot of people thought he was the lead singer. So i'm glad he seems to be put back in his place.
He writes almost all of the lyrics and a good portion of the music. I'm sorry, I'm not understanding how he wasn't "in his place" beforehand. Being the lead singer does not always mean being the frontman.
02:29 PM on 03/22/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ummmm...

What? No, to this entire thread. Patrick said a thousand times himself he didn't want to be the one in the spotlight. If it wasn't for Pete, this band would have been nothing.
02:32 PM on 03/22/13
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.

Plenty of bands have a frontman that is not the lead singer. You're not smart.
02:35 PM on 03/22/13
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.

This
03:03 PM on 03/22/13
ihaveblink
User Info.
Seeing how Pete wrote a lot if not all the lyrics, played bass, and provided back up vocals, I don't see how him ever being up front is anything to be upset about.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos