Username
Password
Album Info. News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Album Info.
Inside AP.net

Under 1 Flag Record Store Day Deal

Posted by: Christian Wagner (03/22/13)
In honor of Record Store Day, Pirates Press Records, Longshot Music, Contra Records, Randale Records, Oi! The Boat Records, and Rebellion Records have teamed up to launch a year-long, weekly 7" record subscription called Under 1 Flag. More info can be found here and in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6.
01:44 PM on 03/22/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Press ReleaseIn honor of Record Store Day (April 20th) this year, Pirates Press Records, Longshot Music, Contra Records, Randale Records, Oi! The Boat Records, and Rebellion Records have teamed up to launch a year-long, weekly 7" record subscription!

The intention of the UNDER ONE FLAG SINGLES SERIES is to unite Streetpunk and Oi! vinyl collectors worldwide, to celebrate the loyalty of this sub-genre, and to prove how strong we are when we come together as a one team, under one flag! Releasing one 7" record each week and limited to editions of only 350 records per title, this series will kick off on Record Store Day 2013. All records will be housed in a simple 'old school' full color printed paper innersleeve with printed center labels, inserted into a custom-printed shipping envelope.

All six record companies involved are contributing material for between 6-10 weeks. This series aims to highlight great bands that fans of Punk and Oi! will already know, while also introducing the base to new and upcoming bands that are destined to be future favorites of the scene.

The following record stores will be selling a limited number of subscriptions: Subculture for Life (DE), Dirty Mick Records (USA),
TKO Records (USA), KB Records (DE), Skele-Tone Records (USA), Randaleshop (DE), and OiOi The Shop (UK).

Other than those copies and the ones going out to all the bands/labels, THE REMAINING 200 COPIES WILL BE SOLD AS A SUBSCRIPTION ONLY. Subscriptions will be available at PIRATESPRESSRECORDS.COM three weeks before Record Store Day, on April 1st, 2013 at 9am Pacific Standard Time. The year-long subscription costs $150 plus a shipping plan. A shipping plan is required and costs $50-$150, dependent on shipping location and shipping plan.

Many of the records will be exclusive only to this series while others will be limited versions of upcoming or recent releases. You can trust from the labels involved that this will undoubtedly be a year-full of gems!
01:49 PM on 03/22/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Fairly interested in this.
02:14 PM on 03/22/13
weirderthanu210
Two Broke Girls (Official Thread)
User Info.
I love the idea, not interested in the label unfortunately.
03:19 PM on 03/22/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Pretty awesome. Pirates pressed my Trophy Scars record.
09:12 AM on 03/24/13
i like apples
Kyle Max
User Info.
Record Store Day can't come soon enough.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS