|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
Convenience and a tenuous grasp of subtitles.
2. How did this band get started?
Mutual love for magnanimous sounds.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Black Flag, Otis Redding, Mark Lanegan, The Cro-Mags, Prince, and all soul music.
[b]4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?[/b
Prince, or Nick Oliveri-era Q.O.T.S.A. for obvious reasons.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
All of the highs without all of the habits.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
All of this beautiful mess.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Not familiar enough to comment on the industry, but music's doing a bang-up job at being music.
10. Memorable tour experience?
You'd have to ask our hosts.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
"Alternative Press"'s website? Are we way off?
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Let's not be divisive here. They're all our stepchildren, and we love 'em just like they were our own flesh and blood... (psssst. .."March First").
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Motel 6 anywhere is pretty relaxing.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
George Jones, Blue Oyster Cult
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Telepathy. Typing, texting and conversation are really time-consuming.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Have you ever unfurled a pill-bug, to expose all it's little legs? We do that.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
We're younger than we look, so, our behavior IS "age-appropriate."
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Classic rock, R&B, and top 40 radio always seem to be consistent. We'd definitely flourish if all three formats merged and cussing was allowed.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first. |