Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
11:05 AM on 04/03/13
Kbak1221
Goblin shark lockjaw
User Info.
Going beyond the fact that Say Anything is an exceptional band, and that Max is an fabulous writer, it is seeing interviews like this that allow me to really open to different styles of music; to open up to change. Music is meant to be an art, and if you asked any band (at least most), they would tell they play because they want to create art. But then when it comes to interviews, some groups are handed these questions and they give as short of answers as possible.

I'm not trying to say that this means that aren't creating art, or don't care about the listeners, because some people just honestly aren't as good as expressing themselves in interview settings, but some do have a stick up their ass. Then you get someone like Max, and he is excited to have a conversation. And then I'm excited about everything he is doing, and then when I get that new music (or think back on past cds) and I don't dig it at first, I listen through again, and again, and before I know it, I love it. It really just makes a world of difference for me.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS