AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Forgive Durden News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 35 of 35.
09:48 AM on 04/04/13
circasurprise90
User Info.
sounds like the new tegan & sara record mixed with the new passion pit record.
spot on description! im so disappointed, i want more forgive durden. last i heard he was moved to new york to get Razia's shadow on broadway. his old stuff and this is like night and day.
12:52 PM on 04/04/13
nickthehick2
King of France
User Info.
Man, this is exactly what I didn't want from him. Like the singer from Fun wanting to rap
03:43 AM on 04/05/13
Metal Now
Talking about the second and third
User Info.
I like this a lot, but he really needs to acknowledge in the name of the second song that the prechorus is lifted entirely from This Woman's Work by Kate Bush. Lyrics, melody, everything. It's really cool the way he does it and it totally works but a lot of people won't realise that it is just the same thing entirely.
06:21 AM on 04/05/13
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
Man, I miss his old sound. Wonderland was great, but the EP before that (When You're Alone You're Not Alone) was every bit as great, too.
05:20 PM on 04/05/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
ok, that's not for me I think.. some parts remind me of Tegan and Sarah indeed, but this is not what I would like to listen after FD's amazing efforts... good luck anyway - I'll check it out in full context, and I'm not too informed really, but I'd still hold some hope for new material from Thomas created for FD... Could anybody recommend me a band that plays like they did on Wonderland? There used to be more of bands like that, but it's all gone.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests