TheDeathofParis
TheDeathofParis
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Say Hello To The Angels

03:32 PM on 04/03/13
SmallFrailBoy
User Info.
God... the Riddlin' Kids. Anyone else just get them all mixed up with Sugarcult and Mest? Does anyone here actually remember those bands (besides you, Tate)? Fuck, I feel old sometimes.
04:07 PM on 04/03/13
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
For some reason back in the day I used to get them and Autopilot off confused, well I guess it's because my brother discovered them around the same time ha ha.
04:14 PM on 04/03/13
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
When did they ever play arenas?
04:22 PM on 04/03/13
JimmyIymmiJ
Go on, give up, you'll never win...
User Info.
God... the Riddlin' Kids. Anyone else just get them all mixed up with Sugarcult and Mest? Does anyone here actually remember those bands (besides you, Tate)? Fuck, I feel old sometimes.
I remember it seeming like Sugarcult opened at every concert I went to for about a year. I definitely remember all of them, but then again I'm old too haha.
04:30 PM on 04/03/13
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
User Info.
They were Ritalin Kids until a threatened lawsuit or something, I read that on wikipedia I think. Stop the World was a great song.

One of them guested on House as a patient who was a punk rocker
04:38 PM on 04/03/13
The Revisionist
Loves shittyass pop music
User Info.
I remember when Riddlin' Kids and Autopilot Off were co-headlining (I believe?) a tour in 2004 and they couldn't make it to the Detroit date for some reason, so Autopilot Off got a longer set and I was happy. Never got into this band, but I haven't heard them in seven years at least so who knows. This documentary sounds interesting.
04:48 PM on 04/03/13
fallingapart101
fallingapart1016
User Info.
Jeez I used to love this band. Saw them open for Mighty Mighty Bosstones and they put on a great show.
04:55 PM on 04/03/13
boomer08
User Info.
haha I actually saw Sugarcult and Mest live in 2012 at separate shows! I will forever be a fan of that era of pop-punk.
04:58 PM on 04/03/13
TheUpside
It All Feels Like an Ending
User Info.
Dustin was hanging out at my college freshman orientation in 2003 because another local pop-punk band Dynamite Boy were playing a free concert for us. I met him then and he has been a consistently cool dude ever since. My old band played with Say Hello to the Angels for the first time back in like 2005 and we got rained out of the big stage at the venue, but then the promoter said it was clear enough for Say Hello to play on it. Dustin insisted that since we had to play on the shitty inside stage that they would too. I can think of like 9 more awesome things like that I have seen him do. Support this band.
05:04 PM on 04/03/13
xrider105
This is closure once and for all!
User Info.

Sugarcult's Start Staric was one of my favorite albums in high school! I remember seeing them live with Rufio, Autopilot Off, and The Ataris at Birch Hill in NJ. I was so sad when that venue closed.

Also, such a coincidence, but I was wondering what happened to Riddlin Kids earlier this week.
05:14 PM on 04/03/13
EvilButters
Slop Artist
User Info.
I was pretty high on Riddlin Kids for awhile. Saw them and The Matches open for Lit quite awhile back. I was actually into Sugarcult and Mest for awhile, too. Been meaning to revisit Sugarcult, but Mest just hasn't held up well to me. Haha.

But yeah, Never Live It Down was another good Riddlin Kids song.

05:16 PM on 04/03/13
thatwasamoment
RICH GANNON WAR WAGON
User Info.
Jason, maybe youre lucky enough to attend the homegrown, riddlin kids and the all american rejects tour in 2003. Has to be in the top 5 pop punk tours of all time.
05:45 PM on 04/03/13
Dob
partypartyparty
User Info.
I still have their poster hanging in my room. When they were on tour with....Mest and Goldfinger? 2002?
06:16 PM on 04/03/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Jason, maybe youre lucky enough to attend the homegrown, riddlin kids and the all american rejects tour in 2003. Has to be in the top 5 pop punk tours of all time.
I dunno if I saw that one. That was the era when I was going to shows every weekend or so ... I probably did. I saw all those bands multiple times.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS