Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 25 posts
12:26 AM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
makes the review i just posted look like shit

great job, really. cannot wait to hear this album.
05:56 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
comparing butch walker and kanye west as producers is pretty silly. butch is obviously influenced by mr west, but saying "they arent even in the same league" is laughable. just two completely different producers who make two completely different types of music.
08:14 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
i mean, if we're being really honest with ourselves here and as objective as possible

save rock and roll >>>>>>>>>>> paramore >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> young new england
08:16 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
Nope. Paramore > Young New England > this piece of crap.
nope.
08:19 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
woop woop its the opinion police, holla atcha boiiiii
08:22 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
No, seeing what is on his end of the year lists would lead me to believe he has a good taste in music. This is simply dogshit

alright guy
08:27 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
I was wrong anyway, he had Fun. and Macklemore on his best of 2012 list. Carry on, folks
i guess everyone is allowed to have a different opinion until you decide it's a bad opinion, huh
08:30 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
hey..........................

fun. is awesome.
this is true
08:33 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
thought some nights was one of the better albums of 2012
08:33 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
I don't give a rat's ass what you people listen to, but this is not even good pop music.
says who? says you? yeah, okay.
08:36 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
Yes I have ears and I'm not biased because I'm not a fall out boy fan.
i have ears too. very critical ears. i think its great pop music. why is my opinion less valid than yours?
08:37 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
Some Nights the song is absolutely awesome and fun (pun intended or not). Carry On is good too, but We Are Young is eh... The "so if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down, I'll carry you home tonight" part is sweet though.

Stars is too boring and drawn out. I know it has vocoder and not autotune, and I know that it was used for experimental stylistic purposes, but I still can't dig it. I thought most of the album was, actually. I just plain didn't like some of the songs like It Gets Better.
im not trying to get into a discussion of why we do or dont like the album especially not here in jason's review (sorry jason)
08:44 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
Yeah yeah, I've been in so many discussions about that album, I put some of my thoughts on word so when it comes up, I just go to that document and copy+pasta.
haha, i feel you. its definitely not for everyone but for me it was just the best full blown pop album of last year. that and passion pit.
08:45 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
I suppose its not any less valid. Maybe it's more valid because I'm sure you know your awful music better than me.

I listen to my fair share of shitty music, but I know it's shitty.
but what makes music shitty? the fact that you think its shitty? if its not shitty to me, and not shitty to a fair amount of other people, who's to say its actually shitty? you can think its shitty, but that doesnt make it shitty.
08:51 PM on 04/08/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
Some things are not an opinion. It's just the way it is. If I were to say Nickelback is a terrible band, you would agree with me right? As would nearly every music critic ever
but the millions of people who buy their records and go to their shows think they're great. they're great to them. its their opinion that they are great. they are not wrong for thinking they are great. we would just disagree. this is how an opinion works.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos