Username
Password
All Time Low News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
All Time Low
Inside AP.net

All Time Low To Support Green Day In Europe

Posted by: Christian Wagner (04/08/13)
All Time Low will be supporting Green Day this summer on the band's European tour.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 57
10:33 AM on 04/08/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Congrats dudes. Living the dream.
10:34 AM on 04/08/13
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
User Info.
EDIT: Watch Brad eat his words:

haha... weird, but fitting. both punk rock bands that went the way of straight up radio pop and became irrelevant.
10:44 AM on 04/08/13
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
I wonder if GD likes ATL lol
10:44 AM on 04/08/13
Phil507
Cynical and sarcastic dick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha... weird, but fitting. both punk rock bands that went the way of straight up radio pop and became irrelevant.
Maybe in the case of All Time Low but Green Day still plays arenas around the world. Not sure why that would fall under the category of "irrelevant."
10:49 AM on 04/08/13
Jmc323x
User Info.
Maybe in the case of All Time Low but Green Day still plays arenas around the world. Not sure why that would fall under the category of "irrelevant."
Like you said, Green Day are playing arenas. So if they are playing arenas, All Time Low is playing arenas, so neither are "irrelevant."
10:50 AM on 04/08/13
reid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ATL is co-headlining with Pierce the Veil this spring and the majority of the shows have been sold out for weeks in multi-thousand cap rooms.
10:51 AM on 04/08/13
Phil507
Cynical and sarcastic dick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Like you said, Green Day are playing arenas. So if they are playing arenas, All Time Low is playing arenas, so neither are "irrelevant."
The fact that they are opening for a larger band doesn't really mean they are playing arenas themselves. Regardless, they still sell out House Of Blues size-venues here so I'm sure they're doing just fine.
10:53 AM on 04/08/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
10:55 AM on 04/08/13
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
Green Day is radio pop?

Unreal.
10:58 AM on 04/08/13
AeyElAeyEn
>>>
User Info.
you lose.
10:58 AM on 04/08/13
rocketcat
User Info.
Da fuq?
10:59 AM on 04/08/13
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
User Info.
hahaha i knew this would anger people.
11:14 AM on 04/08/13
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.

I hate being that guy, but you cannot make a statment like that and not expect some backlash. ATL have never been a punk rock band, and comparing their music stops at pop sensibility imo.

Strange combo though. Where peice the veil has the same age demographic in terms of fans, I've been to green day shows and its definitely an older, more male heavy crowd. if this was in north america I could see atl getting a pretty rough reception, with maybe a couple projectiles thrown there way. Not sure what its like in europe.
11:37 AM on 04/08/13
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.

If you haven't heard ATL's most recent album its worth a listen probably the most 'Pop-Punk' they have sounded in recent years definitely a solid album.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums