AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Sold! News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Fireworks Release Charity Shirt

Posted by - 04:33 PM on 04/08/13
Fireworks have released a new charity T-shirt to benefit Variety Detroit.
We chose Variety-Detroit: The Children's Charity, simply helping kids no matter the need. This hits specifically close to home because as an infant and young child I was in the Variety Program. They provided funding for a prosthesis when I was about 18 months old. I was reconnected with Variety again because their organization works closely with the prothesisist who developed the guitar pick I'm currently playing with now. I figured what better way to give back to them than donate through our shirt in the Live Shot Charity Tee's series. They gave me a chance and every Kid deserves a chance.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
04:34 PM on 04/08/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
05:02 PM on 04/08/13
SaveYourGenRecs
User Info.
good guys doing good shit.I'll order.
05:05 PM on 04/08/13
Intotheunkn0wn
User Info.
i'd bone one of them
05:19 PM on 04/08/13
Micah511
I don't wanna simmer down.
User Info.
Not really into buying a ton of band shirts anymore, especially online, but this is a really cool design that goes to a really cause, so i might give in.
05:22 PM on 04/08/13
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
User Info.
Awesome
05:23 PM on 04/08/13
pissand409
User Info.
When are they going to release more music????
05:27 PM on 04/08/13
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
User Info.
DEF BUY!
05:49 PM on 04/08/13
dustman361
konstant boner.
User Info.
Bought.
06:15 PM on 04/08/13
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
This. Will donate when I get some money though.
06:17 PM on 04/08/13
Oskarr
But I Won't Waste A Second
User Info.
I think they're gonna surprise everyone and come out with something/announce something when we least expect it.
06:25 PM on 04/08/13
gjpinizz
Life With People
User Info.
but what about the new album
08:27 PM on 04/08/13
NickIsI
I'm Only Here to Disappoint
User Info.
I ordered this. Hometown band, one of my favorites, and it's going to a good cause.

Unfortunately, I've been somewhat disappointed with this band recently. They haven't played a "hometown" Detroit show in 4 months (their annual holiday show), which unfortunately I couldn't make it to because of work. Before that, was warped tour, 6 months prior, which had very poor scheduling and I only got to see them play 2 songs. And prior to that, the last time I saw them play a Detroit show was their holiday show in December of 2011. It has been almost a year and a half since I have seen Fireworks play a show in Detroit, and I have seen them at least 10 times total. Essentially, they didn't play a club show at all in 2012. Where is the love for Detroit? New music would be awesome, but I'm seriously hoping for a local headlining show sometime soon.
10:21 AM on 04/09/13
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I ordered this. Hometown band, one of my favorites, and it's going to a good cause.

Unfortunately, I've been somewhat disappointed with this band recently. They haven't played a "hometown" Detroit show in 4 months (their annual holiday show), which unfortunately I couldn't make it to because of work. Before that, was warped tour, 6 months prior, which had very poor scheduling and I only got to see them play 2 songs. And prior to that, the last time I saw them play a Detroit show was their holiday show in December of 2011. It has been almost a year and a half since I have seen Fireworks play a show in Detroit, and I have seen them at least 10 times total. Essentially, they didn't play a club show at all in 2012. Where is the love for Detroit? New music would be awesome, but I'm seriously hoping for a local headlining show sometime soon.
Ayye. AND IM NOT COUNTIN THAT GRAND RAPIDS SHOW LAST MONTH
10:47 AM on 04/09/13
kmonkey2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

While I totally agree with you, they played the Magic Stick in August. I'd be very happy to see a few hometown shows this summer.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos