It was the nickname of Chris's first car. It sat outside of our practice garage and we had to look at it everyday. It was an '87 Cadillac.
2. How did this band get started?
We all met at a local venue in Knoxville, TN.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, Four Year Strong, Bayside, Senses Fail, Saves the Day, Polar Bear Club, etc..
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Nirvana, Green Day, Foo Fighters, and Taking Back Sunday. We just love all of those bands and individual members of each of those bands have influenced us over the years.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
No other bands are as honest as Ramsey. Our music and our lyrics come from the heart, and always will.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Our families, friends, Mike @ SwitchBitch, the Venetia Fair, AP.net, PropertyofZack, the guys in Senses Fail.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Everything. Revert things back to how they were in the 90's.
10. Memorable tour experience?
New Orleans with The Venetia Fair in 2009. No details needed. haha
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It plays a vital role in the music scene. It's a site that people actually give a shit about.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
You've Got A Lot of Heart, Kid
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
St. Augustine, Florida
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
'90s music. I love it more than anything else in the world. Nothing puts me in a better mood than an Ace of Base song.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The power to teleport. We could go on tour and not have to worry about gas money.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
We love watching football.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
The companies that choose the music are still playing songs that I heard on the radio in Middle School. They're not very familiar with a lot of the popular, Warped Tour type bands, and unfortunately have lost that crowd for good. I have a 14 year old brother who is in a band and doesn't even know what the rock station is in his town. That's not a good sign. Do I think we could flourish? Possibly. But I think in 2013, radio is as popular as the newspaper.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Find good restaurants. Drink coffee. Sleep.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I've never lost a game of Goldeneye (N64). Any takers?