Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Glocca Morra Releases New Music Video

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (04/11/13)
Glocca Morra have released their new music video for "See Through Person" which you can watch in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
06:02 PM on 04/11/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
06:25 PM on 04/11/13
troubledbyinsects
~
User Info.
best band
07:35 PM on 04/11/13
Fish Man Alex
User Info.
I love this band and everything they do, but I feel like they could've picked a much more suitable song for a video, anything off of the full-length would be perfect
08:41 PM on 04/11/13
theotheryabs
There's a Melody in Everything
User Info.
I love this band and everything they do, but I feel like they could've picked a much more suitable song for a video, anything off of the full-length would be perfect
They don't really like Just Married. It's why this ep came out so soon after that did
09:45 PM on 04/11/13
Modern Leper
what?
User Info.
They don't really like Just Married. It's why this ep came out so soon after that did
Uh, no. Just Married was recorded a long time ago, even before Ghoul Intentions. It just took forever to come out, so of course they'd feel weird making a music video for a song from it now, years later. They don't dislike it, lol. This EP came out so soon after it because it just worked out that way. They've released everything as soon as possible, it was just much more possible for the EPs to come out fast than the LP, for whatever reason.

Either way, Re: Fish Man Alex, why would they make a video for an older song rather than a newer one? That never happens.
04:28 AM on 04/12/13
theotheryabs
There's a Melody in Everything
User Info.
Uh, no. Just Married was recorded a long time ago, even before Ghoul Intentions. It just took forever to come out, so of course they'd feel weird making a music video for a song from it now, years later. They don't dislike it, lol. This EP came out so soon after it because it just worked out that way. They've released everything as soon as possible, it was just much more possible for the EPs to come out fast than the LP, for whatever reason.

Either way, Re: Fish Man Alex, why would they make a video for an older song rather than a newer one? That never happens.
I know Just Married took a long time to come out, but they also don't like it. I've been told that directly from members of the band and members of modern baseball. It took a while for it to come out because they didn't like it and assumed it would never come out
07:35 AM on 04/12/13
uofmhockey07
User Info.
i absolutely loved Just Married.
09:56 AM on 04/12/13
Modern Leper
what?
User Info.
I know Just Married took a long time to come out, but they also don't like it. I've been told that directly from members of the band and members of modern baseball. It took a while for it to come out because they didn't like it and assumed it would never come out
Oh. Well I guess they're just like that, since they don't like Museum Mouth or The Working Bones either. Both of which I love to death. I honestly think they got embarrassed about the scope of the songs and lyrics... they were so "epic" (everyone hates that word). So they flipped their style on its head and started playing short songs with rambling, slacker-y lyrics instead. I love every one of their songs though so it doesn't matter to me. It's good for bands to keep changing.
01:59 PM on 04/12/13
Fish Man Alex
User Info.

example: Living With Lions released a music video for a song on their first EP AFTER their full length was released with a music video as well

I'm just saying! GM so it doesn't matter
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums