Username
Password
Pennywise News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 82.
09:21 PM on 04/21/08
AtlanticRadio
Toaster Oven, You're the Oneeeee
User Info.
I'd be pissed if I had to listen to that music for an extended period of time too.
09:46 PM on 04/21/08
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
User Info.
Don't tase me, bro
10:04 PM on 04/21/08
SeanEBoy2686
twitter = SeanAndHeard
User Info.
there has got to be more to this story... not even the dumbest of cops would beat on some dudes just because a mass of people gave the finger to a chopper

the majority of the dudes being full on bro hams

also i just wanted to say i loved that line
10:05 PM on 04/21/08
brickwallviewz
User Info.
i wanna sit here and say fuck the cops cause the truth is, when you mix a shit ton of dudes, the majority of the dudes being full on bro hams, and then even alot more alcohol and you tell everyone to tell the the police to fuck off, by the end of the set and many drinks into, im sure dudes are gonna still wanna party when its really time to go home or whatever and dont by the looks at it, the show was long over and dudes just weren't having it, i think some of them even thought they would just camp out there or something haha, but all in all, if you were working your job, and tons of people told you to fuck off, and you had a night stick, youd probably beat down a few drunk dudes too...

if the moon were made out of cheese, would you eat it?

no i wouldn't. and i am sure the majority of people on here wouldn't either, unlike you some people believe in non violence
10:17 PM on 04/21/08
moonlights
cinco de mayo!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
pretty much this exact thing happened (cops hitting people with nightsticks, also entering houses without a warrant or probable cause [they just happened to be on the street where a ruckus was occuring], etc) at a party on 30th st (in LA) a couple months ago, though not quite as bad. there was 2000ish drunk college kids in the street, not doing much besides loitering in the street, and the riot police and copter showed up, kids flipped off copter, threw beer cans at police, police hit people. not so great (on either party's side, but it looks worse for the cops when you see it repeated and twice as badly here).
10:26 PM on 04/21/08
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
i wanna sit here and say fuck the cops cause the truth is, when you mix a shit ton of dudes, the majority of the dudes being full on bro hams, and then even alot more alcohol and you tell everyone to tell the the police to fuck off, by the end of the set and many drinks into, im sure dudes are gonna still wanna party when its really time to go home or whatever and dont by the looks at it, the show was long over and dudes just weren't having it, i think some of them even thought they would just camp out there or something haha, but all in all, if you were working your job, and tons of people told you to fuck off, and you had a night stick, youd probably beat down a few drunk dudes too...

Nope. Unlike you I wouldn't attack someone who didn't make any attempt to attack me. Unlike you, a lot of people are rational and wouldn't resort to violence. Unlike you, there are still people who wouldn't risk losing their jobs just because some people at a concert were doing what people do at a concert.

From what I've seen you post in the past I thought you were a decent guy, but that post changed my mind.
10:42 PM on 04/21/08
Alexxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
User Info.
Fuck pennywise..
11:05 PM on 04/21/08
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
A mess, no matter which way you look at it. The concert itself seemed rad though.
11:10 PM on 04/21/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
Nope. Unlike you I wouldn't attack someone who didn't make any attempt to attack me. Unlike you, a lot of people are rational and wouldn't resort to violence. Unlike you, there are still people who wouldn't risk losing their jobs just because some people at a concert were doing what people do at a concert.

From what I've seen you post in the past I thought you were a decent guy, but that post changed my mind.

obviously you took that post wrong....i dont think anyone would just physically assault someone without being assaulted back or feeling threatened. Some of it was light hearted so chill out.

Also, some of the people on here are like "fuck the police" well, thats like saying all police officers and law enforcement are shitty people. Thats bullshit, cause my father, my uncle and my cousin are in law enforcement or were. They are rad people so my point was to be funny and somewhat serious, obviously it was not caught by you and one other person.

Also, im against violence of any sort, so since you dont know me or that, you cant judge by a previous post or whatever you may think you know. xo
11:13 PM on 04/21/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
pretty much this exact thing happened (cops hitting people with nightsticks, also entering houses without a warrant or probable cause [they just happened to be on the street where a ruckus was occuring], etc) at a party on 30th st (in LA) a couple months ago, though not quite as bad. there was 2000ish drunk college kids in the street, not doing much besides loitering in the street, and the riot police and copter showed up, kids flipped off copter, threw beer cans at police, police hit people. not so great (on either party's side, but it looks worse for the cops when you see it repeated and twice as badly here).

see, now this was basically what i was referring to, meaning, there is alot of that video that was not released to us or shown...you see a show going on and dudes getting wasted...cool, no problem with that.... then you see a video thats obviously from Waaaaay after the show was done, were some shit went down that somehow MAGICALLY didnt make youtube but all you see is the police fucking shit up. It could go either way here since we dont know the real story and the dudes who are wasted will have one, and the cops will have another.
11:14 PM on 04/21/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
no i wouldn't. and i am sure the majority of people on here wouldn't either, unlike you some people believe in non violence

your just gonna need to slow your role and read my other response...xoxo
11:14 PM on 04/21/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
there has got to be more to this story... not even the dumbest of cops would beat on some dudes just because a mass of people gave the finger to a chopper

also i just wanted to say i loved that line

=) i try
11:18 PM on 04/21/08
NationalProduct
User Info.

now thats actually very sad, it should never get to that point
11:27 PM on 04/21/08
tanglehymn
Next stop, everywhere.
User Info.
damn i suck. i didn't even realize they'd were playing this. although i wouldn't have gone downtown during the grand prix anyways...
11:48 PM on 04/21/08
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.

Dude I have your back I would totally throwdown if some drunk douchebag started with me.

Last time I was Pennywise was at the Starland Ballroom in NJ like 2 years ago I think, all they did the ENTIRE set was bitch about Bush. I mean cool you don't like him but to complain about him for an entire set..... They would finish a song and then spend five minutes relating the war in Iraq to the song they just played. I don't know about those silly political punk rockers!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests