We made it when we first ever started jamming, around 5 years ago, we hate it.
2. How did this band get started?
It just started from friends being bored, and jamming, and then getting more people involved and just letting it grow.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
We aren't really influenced by any bands in particular, we take more influence from our experiences and what's going on with us I think.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
The first band ever to go on tour, because the adventure must have been amazing.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Anything we get given to us at shows, or anything we can afford, preferably Macdonald's, or sweetys!
6. Why should people listen to your band?
They will like our music, of course.. like our sexual prowess, what we lack in talent and experience, we more than make up for in enthusiasm. And being funny.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
We'd be the starting line up of the Liverpool back 4 in the 2005 champions league final - Finnan (Ffin, obviously), Carragher (Sam), Hyypia (Stoxy), and Traore (Jay), and of course Maguire would be Dudek in nets, the final hero.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
All of our friends, everyone who's helped us. We'd have to stand there for hours and get boo'd off.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Too many bands buy into the industry. If we could change anything we'd make it more meritocratic to keep the daddies boys out of it.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Too many to mention... hmm, jogging about 3 miles down the Dutch motorway at 5am in the sleet in search of diesel on Sam's 21st birthday, because he didn't want to stop at the previous services because he was 'on a roll' - happy birthday, you stupid cunt.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
Thought it was ass porn... just kidding, it's just a cool website to keep up to date with new music, and music in general!
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Autumn Breeze or The Moving House or This One's For You. I dunno, we like most of our songs.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
We don't really go on vacation.. but I think a lads trip to Aiya Napa is well overdue. We'd have to change our name to The Janitors though, because we'd clean up.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
The Ed Edd And Eddy theme tune.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Ffin wants to be the ultimate handyman, so he can fix all of our broken shit really easily.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Jamie screams the alphabet whilst doing star jumps... it really is quite something. Sam does a boxing warm up, and the singers do a very loud vocal warm up, me me me me me meeeeee.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Most fans don't know the real reasons why we kicked out our old singer. A lot of people also think we live in the Isle Of Man, we actually moved to South East London / Kent area so we can tour more. The IOM is still our home though, of course.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
I doubt we will ever really be played on mainstream radio, maybe a few punk/hardcore stations, or rock shows.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
In our spare time... We try to make money to continue the band, pretty much. We are also prone to a bit of a party, sometimes.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
We have a few FIFA masters. Sam is really good a throwing stuff in other stuff. Kriss is a computer genius. Stoxy seems to be able to take a shit at any given moment ever. Jamie can hold hands with his feet. Ffin can fit into really small spaces, he's wiley. We're also hard as fuck.