Password

12:57 AM on 04/29/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Hi Mr. Meeseeks! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old

Quote:
GRACELAND is a place where nothing is what it seems and everyone has a secret. From the outside, this idyllic beachfront property is inhabited by a group of young, diverse roommates. Inside, a vastly different world is exposed: one that sustains itself through a complex web of lies. USAs new original series GRACELAND delves into the lives of an elusive group of undercover agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and US Customs, who live and operate under one roof (the house got its name because the drug lord from whom the authorities seized the property was known to be an obsessed Elvis Presley fan). When forced to give up any shred of normalcy and the question of trust is a matter of life or death, the house becomes their sanctuary, their "Graceland."

Graduating at the top of his class, FBI rookie, Mike Warren (Aaron Tveit) anticipates a traditional DC desk job when hes unexpectedly shipped to "Graceland." Immediately thrown into his first undercover assignment, he relies heavily on the guidance of legendary FBI agent and mentor Paul Briggs (Daniel Sunjata). Briggs is an unusually Zen senior agent who notoriously hates the rule book and will go to any length to protect "Graceland" from the outside world.

With an ensemble cast, the series also features Vanessa Ferlito as strong-willed FBI agent Catherine "Charlie" DeMarco, Brandon Jay McLaren as quick-tempered US Customs agent Dale Jakes, Serinda Swan as intuitive and merciless DEA Agent Paige Arkin and Manny Montana as the fun-loving prankster FBI agent Joe "Johnny" Tuturro. From Fox Television Studios, Jeff Eastin serves as creator and executive producer.

Officially premieres June 6th but the pilot went up on demand tonight and thus is online. White Collar is a ton of fun so Jeff Eastin's name is enough for me to check this out.
07:21 PM on 05/05/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
Ohhh sweet. I'm so excited for this show. Will be watching it now.
08:46 AM on 06/06/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
Premieres tonight. If you enjoy White Collar or Suits you'd probably like this.
08:52 AM on 06/06/13 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
It premiered on Demand a month ago. I liked it. The two leads are strong, the others are okay.
12:50 PM on 06/06/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
Yeah, I watched it a while ago. I liked it, I think it'll probably get better. But it takes a lot to set up this premise.
12:59 PM on 06/06/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
It's a USA procedural. They're all good, none really reinvent or build off the standard format, though.
01:20 PM on 06/06/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
It's a USA procedural. They're all good, none really reinvent or build off the standard format, though.

This one is supposed to be a lot more serialized than the regular USA shows.
09:27 PM on 06/13/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
Fun second episode. The ending seems to be accelerating things quickly.
10:58 PM on 07/25/13 
User Info.
ImTheSheriff
///
Male - 25 Years Old
this just got really good this episode.
11:05 PM on 07/25/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
this just got really good this episode.

I'm pretty hesitant about buying into the twist. This is a fun little show though.
11:08 PM on 07/25/13 
User Info.
ImTheSheriff
///
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm pretty hesitant about buying into the twist. This is a fun little show though.

yeah. it's nothing spectacular but it's great summer TV.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos