AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Acoustic News
Have a news tip? Submit news.
Acoustic

You, Me, And Every Squid We Know

Posted by: Jack Appleby (05/15/13)
Watch Squid The Whale perform "The German Affair" acoustically in the replies - a wild Ben Liebsch appears for his guest spot.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
01:35 PM on 05/15/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
01:48 PM on 05/15/13
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
bradley's voice is like butta. and where the fuck did ben come from? hahah. did not notice him until he popped out
02:02 PM on 05/15/13
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
User Info.
Squid The Whale rules.
Ben rules.

Pup Fresh is the worst.
02:03 PM on 05/15/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
These guys are pretty good. Like I've said a million times before, I checked them out entirely on their name alone.
02:09 PM on 05/15/13
xkeiwcxiretx
"the nice one" at pup fresh
User Info.
Did not expect AP to post my video. Whoaaa.
02:40 PM on 05/15/13
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
Love this guys voice. Sounds like a mix of Daniel Lancaster from Stages and Stereos and Slade from Anarbor.
03:03 PM on 05/15/13
Upstart
User Info.
So good.
04:17 PM on 05/15/13
bacon11jelly
User Info.
This guy needs to relax when he sings. Because he is so good I think he tries too hard to show what he can do. If he just slows down a bit I would appreciate it more. Too much up and down and falsetto madness happening.
04:37 PM on 05/15/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Bradley is damn good
05:03 PM on 05/15/13
bwalden
Bradley Walden
User Info.
This guy needs to relax when he sings. Because he is so good I think he tries too hard to show what he can do. If he just slows down a bit I would appreciate it more. Too much up and down and falsetto madness happening.

I appreciate the compliment. This song called for the melodies that I wrote in my opinion. We have other songs that may be more fitting to the vibe you're talking about. Again, really appreciate the kind words and criticism. Feel free to jam songs like "drown", "drown pt. II" or "warden sings the blues". thanks brother!

www.squidthewhale.bandcamp.com

ps I love Ben, he's awesome.
05:47 PM on 05/15/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I appreciate the compliment. This song called for the melodies that I wrote in my opinion. We have other songs that may be more fitting to the vibe you're talking about. Again, really appreciate the kind words and criticism. Feel free to jam songs like "drown", "drown pt. II" or "warden sings the blues". thanks brother!

Give Bradley criticism, he'll tell you to drown, and drown pt. II.
04:12 AM on 05/16/13
bacon11jelly
User Info.

I really like the way you sing and Ben as well. Sometimes I cant understand you cause you are doing to much. Again , just my opinion. But you and your band are some talented dudes. I just wish the music industry didnt suck so you guys can make money. It wasn't meant to be criticism just opinion. Keep doing what your doing and hopefully you will get the recognition you all deserve.
10:49 AM on 05/16/13
bduke13
is looking for that clearer water
User Info.
When songs have guest vocals in them I always wonder if the guest vocalist wrote the lyrics or if the band did. I usually assume that the band wrote the lyrics but there are always exceptions
07:50 PM on 05/16/13
bwalden
Bradley Walden
User Info.
When songs have guest vocals in them I always wonder if the guest vocalist wrote the lyrics or if the band did. I usually assume that the band wrote the lyrics but there are always exceptions

We totally let Ben write his part.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version