AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
03:42 PM on 05/15/08
Jerzeyboy525
User Info.
i know and i'm sorry. this UK tour and download came up a little before we had expected to hit the road again but we couldn't say no (honestly, kiss and motorhead?!?!?!). we'll be back around this fair land soon enough...i promise! love and miss you friends.

p.s. daniel- yes we do and rob- thank you very much :).

hey kai...whats going on brotha?! its john from jersey (if you dont remember, check my profile ha) hows it going? im looking forward to the new album but how come its only 10 songs...it should be like 21 songs hah just playing. dont forget to add New Jersey to the tour itinerary and possibly NYC. see ya soon.
John
PS...Spring Break? hah
10:21 AM on 05/21/08
Jerzeyboy525
User Info.
of course i remember you brother...unsung zeroes por vida! as for the record we decided to make it 10 songs to keep it simple. looking back at records like weezer's blue album and alkaline trio's maybe i'll catch fire we realized that those records are great in that they leave you wanting more. rather than cramming 15 songs into one vision those records get in and out before you're ready. that idea was really appealing and we decided to give it a try. hopefully it works out.
sounds good man...you gonna do a headlining tour this time around?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos