Username
Password
Signing News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Signing
Inside AP.net

Razor & Tie Sign INVSN (ex-Refused)

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (05/20/13)
Razor & Tie has signed INVSN. The Swedish alt-rock group was formed by Refused frontman Dennis Lyxzén. The band will release their new album in the fall. Listen to the track, "Down in the Shadows," here.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
07:31 AM on 05/20/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Razor & Tie is thrilled to announce the addition of the new Swedish alt-rock band INVSN (pronounced in-vey-zhuh-n) to its worldwide label roster (excluding Scandinavia). INVSN was formed by Dennis Lyxzén (Refused, The International Noise Conspiracy) along with musicians Andre Sandström (DS-13), Sara Almgren (The International Noise Conspiracy), Richard Österman, and Anders Stenberg (Lykke Li, Deportees).

The band will release their debut U.S. album this Fall. The album was tracked at Studio Ingrid in Stockholm, (formerly known as Polar Studios) and is currently being mixed by Nick Launay (Arcade Fire, PiL, Nick Cave, Kate Bush) and Jacob Hansen (Volbeat).

Listen to the first track off the album “Down In The Shadows” now at Rolling Stone HERE (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...dows-20130520).

Razor & Tie Head of A&R Pete Giberga comments, "We are so excited to have INVSN as a part of our growing Razor & Tie family. They are a young band of seasoned and influential artists, led by Dennis Lyxzen, who has had such an extraordinary impact on rock music for the last several years. I have been aware of Dennis for many years and have always wanted the opportunity to work with him. The first time I heard INVSN, I knew I had to be a part of helping him develop the next step in his career."

INVSN has released music in Sweden and will make their U.S. (English language) debut in 2013. Dennis Lyxzén did a world tour with The Bloody Beetroots in 2011 and with the Refused in 2012. The band will tour the U.S. this Fall in support of their new album.
07:55 AM on 05/20/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
oh damn. That track is awesome.
08:09 AM on 05/20/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Interested in hearing this but I have to say it annoys me how they are positioning this release as a "US (English language)" CD as if the US is the only anglophone country in the world.
08:14 AM on 05/20/13
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Commenting to remember to listen
08:20 AM on 05/20/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Interested in hearing this but I have to say it annoys me how they are positioning this release as a "US (English language)" CD as if the US is the only anglophone country in the world.
Well, I think it's two fold. It's both their first release in the U.S. and their first release in English.
10:27 AM on 05/20/13
Rodeo
User Info.
New song is fucking amazing.
11:45 AM on 05/20/13
TwelveTribes230
<>
User Info.
pretty good
11:49 AM on 05/20/13
botDs-r
www.twitter.com/shawnhyphenray
User Info.
This guy has/had so many musical projects.
02:37 PM on 05/20/13
rainraindown
User Info.
another name change for this band lol

first it was the lost patrol band, then invasionen and now invsn
02:38 PM on 05/20/13
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
This guy has/had so many musical projects.

And he hasn't disappointed yet!
02:23 PM on 10/06/13
quinnd
User Info.
I'm very much diggin' these new tunes from INVSN. I'm especially down with "The Promise," which is available for streaming over on Vice Noisy. Check it: http://noisey.vice.com/blog/listen-to-invsn-the-promise
01:59 PM on 11/02/13
rrsiteman
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They actually just released the video for "Down In The Shadows" at http://smarturl.it/INVSN_Shadows. Not gonna lie, its one of my favorite video releases of the year. Not to mention these guys did a back and forth interview with Minus The Bear http://smarturl.it/INVSN_RSInterview pretty sweet stuff
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests