Password

Album Review

Fallen from the Sky - Tonight We Radiate Album Cover

Fallen from the Sky - Tonight We Radiate

Reviewed by
Fallen from the Sky - Tonight We Radiate
Record Label: Eulogy Recordings
Release Date: May 27, 2008
This review is a user submitted review from newfoundmichael. You can see all of newfoundmichael's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
06:38 PM on 05/26/08
im_john_galt
User Info.
those are awful riyls. this band sounds nothing like a wilhelm scream or folk-less against me!- whatever the hell that means. i'd say my biggest turn off is that this band lacks an honest sound. too much trend.
08:09 AM on 05/28/08
mrzippo3
User Info.
JBM Records?
08:26 AM on 05/28/08
newfoundmichael
@SirDaveyBoy
User Info.
those are awful riyls. this band sounds nothing like a wilhelm scream or folk-less against me!- whatever the hell that means. i'd say my biggest turn off is that this band lacks an honest sound. too much trend.

I totally picked up A Wilhelm Scream vibe in the music...I doubt I'm the only one either. What would you consider posting under the RIYL?

EDIT: I know the music isn't as technical as A Wilhelm Scream, but mainly the style, agressiveness, and vocals are what I picked up on. Listen again and maybe you will hear what I'm refering to?
08:45 AM on 05/28/08
Mase714
Just a dab'll do ya
User Info.
Good review. I definitely think his vocals sound similar to AWS. I'd say they sound more like Polar Bear Club than anything, minus the slow parts PBC has. Either way, I really like this cd but I definitely think the production could've been a little better. I def. gotta catch these guys live though, I can only assume the fun on the cd translates even better live.
09:48 AM on 05/28/08
newfoundmichael
@SirDaveyBoy
User Info.
Good review. I definitely think his vocals sound similar to AWS. I'd say they sound more like Polar Bear Club than anything, minus the slow parts PBC has. Either way, I really like this cd but I definitely think the production could've been a little better. I def. gotta catch these guys live though, I can only assume the fun on the cd translates even better live.

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've honestly never checked out Polar Bear Club, though I've heard good things. What I liked so much about the production of this album was that it wasn't overly done. An album like this sounds better somewhat rough in my opinion. If this would have been all over produced then it would have taken something away from it. The last Rise Against album would have been so much better if they would have left it a little more unpolished.
09:54 AM on 05/28/08
mattshade
Bass Makes You Dance
User Info.
Great Record, makes us old HoT Water Music fans proud.
10:29 AM on 05/28/08
Chalie22
User Info.
This record is one of my favorites of 2008 and easily reminds me of hot water music mixed with strike anywhere
01:44 PM on 05/28/08
mrzippo3
User Info.
Yes. See them. Incredible live. So much energy.
12:27 PM on 07/07/08
iloveryou
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
fallen from the sky is an awesome band who i think is honest to there music unlike some fucking gay ass new bands out there . fallen from the sky has a honest sound and there not ripping anybody off wich is awesome anybody who dosent know about them should check them out there amazing there also very nice dudes so check out the new album "tonight we radiate" and check out There New Music video for out of control
Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XtLG84q46c
and check out there myspace : www.myspace.com/fallenfromthesky

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests