AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 27 of 27
01:15 PM on 05/22/13
JesseKilgannon
User Info.
Please tell me they have plans to have one in Brooklyn and/or Philly again.
Still super pissed Philly didn't happen last year. May have been my only chance ever to see Refused :\
02:40 PM on 05/22/13
Fil_22
User Info.
Really hoping the Toronto bands similar to Chicago. Flying there would be a lot cheaper than Chicago for this awesome lineup.
02:49 PM on 05/22/13
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
Stoked on a Toronto date!

Please let the lineup be even half as good as Chicago.
04:19 PM on 05/22/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
alright, i always find it funny when i see a toronto date and it says Toronto,CA is that the correct or is it Toronto. ON ??
10:38 AM on 05/23/13
hintsofgold
blue
User Info.
Oh. My. Crossing my fingers harder than they've ever been crossed in their life.
Can't wait to hear the denver lineup, as that is probably a more feasible festival for me to go to.
11:37 AM on 05/23/13
SkyGrowsBigger
User Info.
alright, i always find it funny when i see a toronto date and it says Toronto,CA is that the correct or is it Toronto. ON ??
haha yeah it happens quite a bit but its definitely wrong. Should be Toronto, Ontario. Especially since CA is the short form for California and there's an Ontario in California if I'm not mistaken. My brain hurts...
02:57 PM on 05/23/13
punchedbyagirl
blaremagazine.com // Josh
User Info.
Agreed, definitely a solid lineup compared to any other show, I just mean on a "relative" basis there were a ton of bands who dropped out after Chicago. Brand New was here last August for a headliner but as far as I know it's been 2-3 years since Blink were here last. Fingers crossed
Yeah but before that Canada run, Brand New hadn't been to Ontario since 2009 when they toured with Glassjaw & Crime In Stereo. Blink were in Toronto in 2011 on the Honda Civic Tour so hopefully we get em.

I wouldn't mind seeing Public Enemy, Blondie, TBS, TDWP, Saves The Day, Say Anything, and Against Me! as they didn't make the Toronto date in March. I doubt we'll get Fall Out Boy, Rancid and a few others as some are already coming here this summer and are playing in September.
03:17 PM on 05/23/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Yeah but before that Canada run, Brand New hadn't been to Ontario since 2009 when they toured with Glassjaw & Crime In Stereo. Blink were in Toronto in 2011 on the Honda Civic Tour so hopefully we get em.

I wouldn't mind seeing Public Enemy, Blondie, TBS, TDWP, Saves The Day, Say Anything, and Against Me! as they didn't make the Toronto date in March. I doubt we'll get Fall Out Boy, Rancid and a few others as some are already coming here this summer and are playing in September.

I hope Toronto also gets Fall Out Boy, but you're probably right. Still thinking about flying out for this though, it's really convenient timing for me.
03:32 PM on 05/23/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
haha yeah it happens quite a bit but its definitely wrong. Should be Toronto, Ontario. Especially since CA is the short form for California and there's an Ontario in California if I'm not mistaken. My brain hurts...

you are correct yeah I know haha it always bugs the hell outta me. I think if i was canadian it would bother me more though. but its looks like Toronto, California like that. apparently their graphic design guy is not in the know.
04:26 PM on 05/23/13
punchedbyagirl
User Info.
I hope Toronto also gets Fall Out Boy, but you're probably right. Still thinking about flying out for this though, it's really convenient timing for me.
Do it!! I don't think we will get FOB as they're headlining in Toronto tomorrow night as well as September 15th at Echo Beach/Molson Amphitheatre. Is there word yet on what the venue is for Riot Fest TO?
06:06 PM on 05/24/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Do it!! I don't think we will get FOB as they're headlining in Toronto tomorrow night as well as September 15th at Echo Beach/Molson Amphitheatre. Is there word yet on what the venue is for Riot Fest TO?

I don't think so, I think it'll be announced alongside the line-up. It was at Fort York last year though so maybe it'll be at the same place. Were you there last year?
10:52 AM on 05/25/13
punchedbyagirl
User Info.
Yep! Fort York is pretty awesome but I guess it depends on who plays. They started using Molson Amphitheatre for Warped Tour last year so I think it'll either be there or at the Fort.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos