AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
11:12 AM on 06/03/13
HateLines
User Info.
QUICK! Someone call the police!! An entire genre has been murdered here today!!! Yes, after Hoffman BADnor I said nothing could ever in the history of music possibly be worse......and yet here I am today admitting where I was wrong. Dont get me wrong, Hoffman BADnor was absolutely disgraceful but it doesn't even come close to the downright disgusting and shameful BORE the Boats. And I stress the bore. Where to begin with this monstrosity? Well it opens up with despised singer (and suspected communist) Johnathan Dimitri (or again as I like to call him, DIMWITitri) going back to where he left of with a lot of whining and bitching about something. He opens up complaining about some fresh frat kids. What's the matter Dimwit? Not cool enough to join a frat? I bet you don't own even one pair of boat shoes. It only gets worse from there. This album is 32 minutes of SUCK. The only thing worse than Dimwits singing is the background singing that I can only compare to a kindergardener with bronchitis. And the instruments? nothing but senseless noise. It's appropriate that there is a track called The Same Mistake because that is exactly what this album is, the same mistake.......but worse!! I would say that at least this album will never be popular, but as you can see by the obvious satanic album cover, State Lines has officially joined the Illuminati. I weep for your unborn children. It's a sad day, but don't worry, I will be here to stop them. This is Hate Lines saying........Fuck State lines

PS: The one gem hidden in this pile of shit album is the straight FUEGO verse from Jovi. Let me tell you, that kids lyricism and flow is like my little sister before her 8th birthday; Tight
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests