AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Chat: Stick To Your Guns

Posted by - 02:12 PM on 05/31/13
Update: The chat is now over, thanks to the band for hanging out with us tonight - make sure you pick up Diamond, and check them out on the #Domo stage on this summer's Warped Tour.

The fellas from Stick To Your Guns will be here at 5:30EST/2:30PST today to chat about their current album, Diamond, as well as their spot on this summer's Warped Tour, and whatever else you'd like to chat about.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 355
02:12 PM on 05/31/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
Rules for Chat
Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.

Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.

If they doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.

This is not a way to ask them for favors, to ask them if they'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house.

Have fun. The idea is for everyone to talk together and share in a collective experience.

Some Posting Tips

Obviously you need to register for an account to participate. It's free. It's easy.

You may want to add an avatar to your account. It's that little icon by your post and it makes you stand out.

The chat takes place in the comments section of this thread -- it's just like a regular forum thread.

To reply to a post, click the "quote" link on it - and then type your reply. Simple.

To post a new reply, scroll to the bottom of the page and use either the "quick reply" box - or click the "write a comment" button.

If this is your first time on the website, remember that it may take a little getting used to - but we hope we made the experience easy for even first time posters. Hope you have a good time. Don't forget to come back daily to see what kinds of things we have going on during the day. Or follow us on twitter or facebook to not miss any important announcements.
02:19 PM on 05/31/13
xabesapienx
Stick To Your Guns - George
User Info.
I'm here early! Because I have no life. And because I'm stoked on this! I love Absolute Punk! Fresh pot of coffee brewed. Let's do this!
02:24 PM on 05/31/13
xabesapienx
User Info.
Hey!! I've been to many STYG shows in both Germany and in Southern Cali. I was wondering what your views are on the differences on the crowds and the venues.
Europe and California are always both amazing for us, so as far as reaction, the crowds both set it off. The different customs and idiosyncrasies do make each place unique though. Love playing both equally I'd say. I'm sure every member has a different answer.
02:26 PM on 05/31/13
jtxxxcmusic17
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Quick question regarding Warped Tour- are you guys doing signings at all? I just wanted to know bc your music has helped me trough so much and I have letters written that I wanna give you guys.
Drev2012
User Info.
Hello from Belgium guy ! Don't you think could be nice if you've a sponsoring with LOTUS ? So you'll have speculoos everyday everywhere
KarlAnthonyyy
I am selfish it seems
User Info.
Hey fellas! I've slowly stopped listening to "Hardcore/Metal" music (the quotes are simply to signify lack of knowledge of a correct term), but I have maintained listening to Stick to Your Guns. Stoked to have an opportunity to ask you guys some questions!

First off: How come Diamond, For What It's Worth, and The Hope Division aren't available on Spotify?
Second: Did you expect 'Move' to become as big as it did?
And finally: Anything exciting coming up that is getting you guys stoked?

EDIT: Also: Favorite albums this year?
02:27 PM on 05/31/13
bryvoydatch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you guys could ultimately get one message out to the world, what would it be?
02:27 PM on 05/31/13
eddieats
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys! I know that Jesse is not religious, however, I don't know if any of the other guys are or aren't. If not, how come? This is out of curiosity.
02:28 PM on 05/31/13
xabesapienx
User Info.
Quick question regarding Warped Tour- are you guys doing signings at all? I just wanted to know bc your music has helped me trough so much and I have letters written that I wanna give you guys.
Absolutely! We are planning on doing signings and more than likely we will be hanging around merch at some time or another! Come say hey!
02:29 PM on 05/31/13
xabesapienx
User Info.
Hello from Belgium guy ! Don't you think could be nice if you've a sponsoring with LOTUS ? So you'll have speculoos everyday everywhere
OH MY GOD!!!! What we wouldn't do for a Lotus endorsement. Listen up people! Get on the Speculoos (cookie butter) train. It is nectar from the gods.
02:29 PM on 05/31/13
JoshSTYG
User Info.
I am not internet savy.
02:30 PM on 05/31/13
xabesapienx
User Info.
Hey guys! I know that Jesse is not religious, however, I don't know if any of the other guys are or aren't. If not, how come? This is out of curiosity.
I am not. If I had to generalize, I'd say I'm a man of science. Most importantly though, I believe in being kind to others.
Jake Denning
User Info.
I am not internet savy.
Still glad to have you in here anyways!
hailpizza
User Info.
Hi,George! How was Groezrock for you? Not only the performance but the festival,the people,the pizza,the coffee.. ?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos