Username
Password

Interview - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26.
04:31 PM on 06/03/13
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
Every interview I read/watch with Jim and/or the band members they seem like really nice, chill guys. Really great interview that made me more excited for Damage. Favorite band for life!
04:55 PM on 06/03/13
surgerone
User Info.
how can you really be sick of playing a song you wrote at a festival when 30,000 people stand up and all of a sudden pay attention to that?

I'm glad he said this...if that many people took an interest in anything I did, you'd better believe I'd want to chase that forever. Also, I hope they play both of those songs forever.
06:08 PM on 06/03/13
kevinjordan
This Wild Life - Kevin
User Info.
Stoked to hear this record. Jim seems like such a mellow dude, I'd love to share a beer with him someday. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
09:59 PM on 06/03/13
HogarthHughes
Paint the Streets in White
User Info.
Great interview. I love hearing Jim talk about his writing process.
01:49 AM on 06/04/13
SeanGather
It's too bad she won't live
User Info.
"Quote-on-quote" is not a thing. You mean "quote-unquote". Kinda floored by that, come on. Good interview though.
06:52 AM on 06/04/13
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
User Info.
Quote:
We always get asked, “How do you guys feel about playing songs like ‘The Middle’ or ‘Sweetness’ at shows? They’ve been pretty successful songs, kind of crossed over to a mainstream sort of area. Aren’t you guys sick of playing those?” It’s like how can you really be sick of playing a song you wrote at a festival when 30,000 people stand up and all of a sudden pay attention to that? It’s like, really? I don’t know how anybody does not get off on that a little bit. [Laughs] I don’t know. They’re all my babies.

I wish Finch was the same way about this with Perfection and Stay With Me (outside of their "10" year anniversary shows)
11:34 PM on 06/09/13
njsuccessstory
The '59 Sound
User Info.
Great interview. Really stoked on the new album. Can't wait for them to come back to LA and play a non-festival date.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS