AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 150 of 150
01:15 PM on 06/06/13
Quijiba
User Info.
This is crazy, they're a solid band, though in my opinion the new album is their weakest. Anyways congrats to them and Rise
01:22 PM on 06/06/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
01:22 PM on 06/06/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I have never talked to any bands about anything before, luckily I get to live vicariously through UnderMyDreams now.
01:25 PM on 06/06/13
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
Maybe I'm not worried about what people on here think of me? You know how many people in bands laugh at the ridiculous posts made on here in their threads?
I am kinda curious how many bands actually lurk the site. The only ones I know of are people like JT and Hayley, but that's because they post on occasion.
01:54 PM on 06/06/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have never talked to any bands about anything before, luckily I get to live vicariously through UnderMyDreams now.

Lol
01:56 PM on 06/06/13
priceofsilver
User Info.
Just another example of ap.net being a small sliver of actual opinions in the scene
02:01 PM on 06/06/13
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
Yeah. Like blink182... What dicks!

Except that Blink were obviously trying to get people to laugh. The things that SWS were saying were almost aggressively sexual.
02:21 PM on 06/06/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Except that Blink were obviously trying to get people to laugh. The things that SWS were saying were almost aggressively sexual.

I don't think Kellin's trying to sleep with a bunch of 14 year olds... That's absurd.
02:27 PM on 06/06/13
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
I don't think Kellin's trying to sleep with a bunch of 14 year olds... That's absurd.

Neither do I. I never said he did. I don't know the guy.

But I did hear the way he was talking to his fans, and I didn't like it. And it was definitely nothing like a Blink-182 show.
02:49 PM on 06/06/13
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
I guess i get how the high vocals appeal to fans, girls especially ... its probably why the Used and Saosin got so big, but musically these guys are just way too generic for me to get into.

Saying that however, congrats to them
02:51 PM on 06/06/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Neither do I. I never said he did. I don't know the guy.

But I did hear the way he was talking to his fans, and I didn't like it. And it was definitely nothing like a Blink-182 show.

Example...? I've never heard him say something insane that's real different from what tons of bands say.
04:13 PM on 06/06/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
I've seen their band name a few times, but I literally knew nothing about them until reading this thread. I have no reason to lie, I'm not being paid.
i know i'm just bein a wise guy. But like yourself I didn't really know much about them other than seeing their name all the time and stuff, but seeing lions lions on tour with them posting pictures of the huge ass venues they were playing i was like WTF? where did this band come from.
07:03 PM on 06/06/13
Ryan Dennehy
bad thread bad band bad customers
05:35 AM on 06/07/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
Is this album interesting at all? wish some other projects would produce as many sales, I listened to their single fe minutes ago, and I think it's totally bland, but congratulations to them I guess.

He is kinda good looking I suppose but nowhere near aesthetic enough to boost sales that much. They would be outselling 30 Seconds to Mars recent albums first week sales I believe and Jared Leto massacres this random scene kid in terms of attraction and die hard fan girls...

No fucking contest... Leto is a god, Quinn is a typical myspace kid. The teenage fangirl is a very odd species...

Hah, this made me laugh, and you're very accurate... but basing on those pictures I see it how this vocalist would influence some scene youngsters more.
07:39 AM on 06/07/13
dunkinsdonut
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Teenage girls will be stoked!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT