Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 27 of 27
09:11 PM on 06/06/13
Richard Maxim
Life: April Fools
User Info.
This song sounds uninspired and i really liked their debut, hope the rest of it sounds better than this.
12:39 AM on 06/07/13
moneymaker.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not my thing but sounds good. I guess the only band I will only like that Chris was apart of will always be Agraceful.
true, and his emarosa EP was amazing
12:48 AM on 06/07/13
Lacedwithshame
My dirty head in your lap
User Info.
i loved his super high voice back on the Emarosa EP. But he was 16 or something so I guess he hadn't hit puberty at that time yet. I also liked his cleans and screams on Agraceful. I don't so much like his vocals anymore but I'll stick with it. He still has some good moments
I agree, he does show potential with the cleans though, maybe not in this song but he did show some on When We Don't Exist, as for his screaming... The man's a beast and is ranked among my favourites in the genre.
01:31 AM on 06/07/13
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
I like it.
02:33 AM on 06/07/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
The Emarosa EP with this guy is probably my favourite release of it's kind. The dude went downhill fast.
04:40 AM on 06/07/13
Ohaidere
User Info.
This is Your Way Out is the only release with Chris Roetter that I enjoy to this day. Agraceful got old and so did this band.
04:52 AM on 06/07/13
kkman99
emo is a gang
User Info.
More generic Risecore (is that still a thing?).
06:12 AM on 06/07/13
grgmshngtn
User Info.
Not my thing but sounds good. I guess the only band I will only like that Chris was apart of will always be Agraceful.
Agraceful, holy shit i forgot about that band. But yeah chris roetter needs to spice this band up a bit. Last album wasn't completely terrible but it could use some twists
09:35 AM on 06/07/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Yes Chris's singing voice isn't nearly as good as it was in Emarosa but his screaming is superb. Such a ferocious frontman.
11:28 AM on 06/07/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Agraceful, holy shit i forgot about that band. But yeah chris roetter needs to spice this band up a bit. Last album wasn't completely terrible but it could use some twists
I really tired more then once to like LIke Moth to Flames but every time I play one of the new songs or any song I just got nope can't do it an go back to Agraceful.
04:48 PM on 06/07/13
HanLuk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Chris is much better than he's settling for, This Is Your Way Out is a damn good EP and Chris sounds like an utter psychopath (in a good way) in it.
03:36 AM on 06/11/13
swagofthe90s
music <3
User Info.
opening riff sounds like Wild Eyes by Parkway Drive

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT