AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Sorry, Drive Like Jehu Isn't Playing Fest 12

Posted by - 06:14 PM on 06/14/13
We reported earlier a rumor that Drive Like Jehu might be playing The Fest this year. They are not doing that. A statement from Fest organizer Tony Weinbender is below.
Drive Like Jehu is not playing Fest 12 and whoever started this blatant in official rumor is on my shit list! I had to squash all this after enjoying a wonderful day of a much needed vacation in the rain forest! Thanks for cause a mess of problems whoever you are!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 34
06:42 PM on 06/14/13
Chalie22
User Info.
07:00 PM on 06/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Reporting fake news gossip from no source. Lol
07:16 PM on 06/14/13
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
User Info.
Why do you even come on this site? Seems like all you do is talk shit about the users and staff. Get off your high horse. You might have more knowledge about the 'industry' since you're in a band, but that doesn't make you any better than anyone else on this site. Regarding the previous news post, this site never said it was confirmed, and never made it seem that way. It's a news site, the rumor could be considered news, just like the rumor being denied is news.
07:20 PM on 06/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why do you even come on this site? Seems like all you do is talk shit about the users and staff. Get off your high horse. You might have more knowledge about the 'industry' since you're in a band, but that doesn't make you any better than anyone else on this site. Regarding the previous news post, this site never said it was confirmed, and never made it seem that way. It's a news site, the rumor could be considered news, just like the rumor being denied is news.

Just pointing it out.
07:26 PM on 06/14/13
Zac Djamoos
fantasizing the sight of manhattan
User Info.

07:43 PM on 06/14/13
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
User Info.
It didn't need pointing out since it was stated since the beginning. I'm not trying to be an asshole, just trying to improve the vibes of the site
07:57 PM on 06/14/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Should do a bit more research before posting rumors. Maybe Thomas did and it just turned out to be bad intel. But like, if all he had to go on was that picture, I could take the Jawbreaker logo, slap "October" and "Fest" on it and apparently have the same amount of proof they're playing fest. I can understand why the fest people are kinda annoyed by this.
07:58 PM on 06/14/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
UnderMyDreams adds nothing to this site.

I don't actually mean anything terrible by it though. Lol. Just pointing it out.
08:02 PM on 06/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Should do a bit more research before posting rumors. Maybe Thomas did and it just turned out to be bad intel. But like, if all he had to go on was that picture, I could take the Jawbreaker logo, slap "October" and "Fest" on it and apparently have the same amount of proof they're playing fest. I can understand why the fest people are kinda annoyed by this.

That's what I'm saying exactly.

And that's exactly what it looks like happened.
08:28 PM on 06/14/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
i cant believe ive never heard of this band before, really blowing my mind. gonna have to check em out
11:13 PM on 06/14/13
Loveisa4lttrwrd
stuff
User Info.
Was he drunk when he wrote that statement?
12:07 AM on 06/15/13
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
i cant believe ive never heard of this band before, really blowing my mind. gonna have to check em out

Hahaha. Exactly this.
03:14 AM on 06/15/13
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
They're absolutely phenomenal. Definitely give them a listen when you can.
04:39 AM on 06/15/13
Viva Sonata
javadeer.tumblr.com
User Info.
Oh, you again?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles