Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 29 of 29
01:34 PM on 06/20/13
deadelement
magic asian
User Info.
Improvement on Genesis but they need a lead guitarist, a real one. Plus I wish they'd stop trying to imitate ADTR in their choruses.
02:06 PM on 06/20/13
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
I must admit that this song isn't that awful piece of music I was expecting, but I don't know if I'll ever listen again to this in the future. Sounds pretty boring to me.
03:58 PM on 06/20/13
theherox
As of 10/3, pronounced "Thoreau"
User Info.
oh man, Woe is Me are like the new Bob Dylan
04:14 PM on 06/20/13
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
that BLEAHHHH WAS FUCKING UNREALLLL

song is beast
05:08 PM on 06/20/13
Youarcade
User Info.
Lol at some of the comments above saying "I love the direction they are going for this one." What direction? This is shit!, generic shit!
07:46 PM on 06/20/13
2late4roses
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
One original member is left, one of the guitarists I believe.
Wow at this point, its not woe, is me anymore they need to rename bc its not even the same band. And they sound nothing like the original so they need to stop using that band name, in my opinion anyways.
07:47 PM on 06/20/13
2late4roses
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is terrible. And I'm not who just bashes on 'risecore' in general and I'm a fan of good heavy music. This is just awful in so many ways. Most notably the production, that guitar tone is the worst, the breakdowns are generic and laden with crappy synth sounds, the screams are thin and the singer in the chorus sounds like the dude from Zebrahead, in fact the whole chorus sounds like it's ripped from a zebrahead song which safely to say doesn't mesh with the rest of the song.

A big fat stinky turd.

Couldn't agree more. The original woe, is me was the shit. Now they r just a turd.
07:48 PM on 06/20/13
2late4roses
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the full title: "Stand Up if you are going to be leaving Woe, Is Me in the next two weeks."
Lmao this is great. For real tho. Stand up.
07:51 PM on 06/20/13
2late4roses
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Lol at some of the comments above saying "I love the direction they are going for this one." What direction? This is shit!, generic shit!
Yeah, their whole album sounds exactly the same. And most of genesis is tr same, song with different -ish lyrics feuding with the band Issues! !
11:35 PM on 06/20/13
Lacedwithshame
Fuck your learners permit!!!!!
User Info.
Wow at this point, its not woe, is me anymore they need to rename bc its not even the same band. And they sound nothing like the original so they need to stop using that band name, in my opinion anyways.
You forget that most of the members in the band now have already been involved in an album, in my opinion they don't need to change the band name or anything, I always found the idea of changing names just because there aren't any original members left stupid.
11:38 PM on 06/20/13
Lacedwithshame
User Info.
I'm going to get hate, but I actually like Woe, Is Me with their new lineup. For what it was I enjoyed the hell out of Genesis and although the production seems a bit lacking on this new song I like the direction they're heading.
I think you're the only person I've seen who's said something positive about the album, though, I'm with you on it, I don't see it as being as bad as everyone makes it out to be (I'm probably missing something). I listened through it more than a few times and enjoyed it, it certainly wasn't one of the worst albums I've ever heard.
07:34 PM on 06/21/13
fothermucker
Show's over, mother fuckers.
User Info.
I think you're the only person I've seen who's said something positive about the album, though, I'm with you on it, I don't see it as being as bad as everyone makes it out to be (I'm probably missing something). I listened through it more than a few times and enjoyed it, it certainly wasn't one of the worst albums I've ever heard.
I'm glad someone agrees! Sure it was a tad bit generic at times, but I jam to it a lot and still enjoy it. It's also great when you're angry to blow off some steam to it.
08:36 PM on 06/21/13
Lacedwithshame
User Info.
I'm glad someone agrees! Sure it was a tad bit generic at times, but I jam to it a lot and still enjoy it. It's also great when you're angry to blow off some steam to it.
I can totally agree with that, I know most found the lyrics awful, but I didn't find them to be too bad at all.
08:02 PM on 06/23/13
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
I remember getting drunk as balls and enjoying everything about Number[s]. Now I just get drunk.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos