AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
03:29 PM on 06/22/13
BrendanMachow
User Info.
Slowly coming to terms with the fact that much of YNE' faults are within it's sonic qualities because as everyone is saying, the songs live translate much better than the record. From my understanding a majority of the record was recorded live, so why'd the arrow miss?
11:11 PM on 06/22/13
BrendanMachow
User Info.
whoever was on the boards probably fell asleep during recording sessions cuz of how boring the songs are

just a guess
There's a few tracks I still spin to this day, however there are a few snoozers on the record, no denying that. I love "Sleep", "Weathered Souls", "Summer, Me", and "Lake Q" had the ability to be an incredible closer but fell short. I'd love to see where this could've gone if it was given the same treatment in the studio as Listen & Forgive had.
10:06 AM on 06/23/13
BrendanMachow
User Info.
The fact that you have to say "I still spin to this day" regarding an album that only came out mere months ago speaks volumes.
I guess I meant that within reason to how people received the record in the first place. The way it was reviewed made it sound like it would be forgotten about in a few weeks. But I totally understand what you're saying.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests