Password

Album Review

Innerpartysystem - The Download EP Album Cover

Innerpartysystem - The Download EP

Reviewed by
Innerpartysystem The Download EP
Release Date: August 30, 2007
Record Label: Stolen Transmission
This review is a user submitted review from Steve Henderson. You can see all of Steve Henderson's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 45
07:04 AM on 06/06/08
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
07:36 AM on 06/06/08
Circoheeve
User Info.
I love this I saw them at bamboozle the ep is awesome
07:43 AM on 06/06/08
tacosforcharles
User Info.
You never steer me wrong Steve, so I'm definitely going to check these guys out. Sounds like some good music.
07:46 AM on 06/06/08
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
You never steer me wrong Steve, so I'm definitely going to check these guys out. Sounds like some good music.
Tell me what you think...
08:05 AM on 06/06/08
lightcollapse
on the edge of summer
User Info.
are you serious? dance/electro is down in THIS scene, but the one it's developed is bigger than this scene altogether.
08:11 AM on 06/06/08
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
are you serious? dance/electro is down in THIS scene, but the one it's developed is bigger than this scene altogether.
Try rereading my first sentence.
08:12 AM on 06/06/08
sowrongitsryan
R MAC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The video for "Don't Stop" freaks me out but it's still an awesome song. Thanks for reviewing this
08:28 AM on 06/06/08
GiggsOho
Guns don't kill, Cedric & Omar do
User Info.
Awesome review for an awesome band, and an even better group of dudes. By the end of this year, this band will be on the tongue's of everyone on this site. Great, great, great band.
09:14 AM on 06/06/08
lightcollapse
on the edge of summer
User Info.
Try rereading my first sentence.
I don't care if you're talking just about this scene, saying dance/electro is down in any sense is ridiculous.
09:38 AM on 06/06/08
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
I don't care if you're talking just about this scene, saying dance/electro is down in any sense is ridiculous.
I'll wait for you to give examples.
09:47 AM on 06/06/08
scenesfromatony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm not even slightly into this kind of music, which is why I avoided listening to this band. But after numerous recommendations I caved, and I have to say I love it (could be a nod to the transcending quality you referenced in your review.) I'm seeing them next Thursday with The Urgency and Young Love, so I'm very interested to see what they bring live (heard it doesn't disappoint). Good review, glad to hear that I'm not on a slippery slope towards this sound, maybe just found a gem in the pile.
10:05 AM on 06/06/08
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
I'm not even slightly into this kind of music, which is why I avoided listening to this band. But after numerous recommendations I caved, and I have to say I love it (could be a nod to the transcending quality you referenced in your review.) I'm seeing them next Thursday with The Urgency and Young Love, so I'm very interested to see what they bring live (heard it doesn't disappoint). Good review, glad to hear that I'm not on a slippery slope towards this sound, maybe just found a gem in the pile.
That is exactly the way I feel towards this genre/band.

And PS - I hear their live show in insane...check out some youtube vids for proof.
10:16 AM on 06/06/08
shellbot
User Info.
the live show is spectacular. everyone really should pick up this ep. and i believe the full length is out sometime in september????
10:21 AM on 06/06/08
tacosforcharles
User Info.
Tell me what you think...
Blasted it while I was mowing the lawn, and I must say, it caught me off guard. The chorus's are huge, the beats are awesome, and the lyrics were surprisingly good. Definitely a band on the rise, I look forward to a full length.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos