AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
10:28 AM on 06/28/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Wale is honestly the greatest music anomaly of the past ten years. I just don't know what to say or think anymore. It's equally sad, disheartening and mind blowing.

Mixtape About Nothing to this. RIP Wale....five years ago.
10:51 AM on 06/28/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
hahaha, exactly. its just..... i dont even know what to say at this point. i feel like he's never going to find his footing again.

He's so far gone now. It's sad. I literally lost my shit when Mixtape About Nothing came out. I thought I found my new favorite rapper. That was short lived. So many career misfires. It's over.
10:59 AM on 06/28/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
If you read half the lyrics on Mixtape About Nothing you'd come to the conclusion Wale is the biggest hypocrite to ever live. EVER.
11:34 AM on 06/28/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Ill admit I liked his past 2 albums. Especially his debut, but ever since then, I think hes fallen into the whole typical MMG label, where each rapper has some sort of slogan that is usually heard throughout a part of the album, and to me thats a bit naive. Wale clearly has much more potential than rapping about "blunts on rotation" with Wiz and 2chainz. It makes me wonder, is he really that egotistical?

I don't understand what's being said here.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums