Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

With The Punches Adds Second Hometown Show

Posted by: Christian Wagner (06/30/13)
With The Punches' last show ever taking place in their hometown of Poughkeepsie, NY on August 31st has sold out in less than 5 days. Due to the overwhelming demand a 2nd hometown show has been added the week before on Saturday August 24th. You can purchase tickets here.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
01:33 PM on 06/30/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
I had no idea these guys were from Poughkeepsie. 30 minutes away from my hometown. Would attend if I could, became a huge fan when I finally gave S&S a real listen.
03:16 PM on 06/30/13
t3hmilkman923
Subliminal mind fuck, America
User Info.
Damn straight, us Poughkipseans don't fool around
03:29 PM on 06/30/13
NickHTL
User Info.
Damn straight, us Poughkipseans don't fool around
TROOF.
04:01 PM on 06/30/13
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
my old band played some shows with these guys a few years back (our bassist booked the shows so it doesn't really count) and they were rad dudes. I hope they reform soon
06:05 PM on 06/30/13
YOUAREtehSCENE
User Info.
never got into the band, don't see what's so great about them. I got there new CD, and I just can't get into it.
06:18 PM on 06/30/13
kailaSUPAHrad
User Info.
so glad i got my tickets for the show before it sold out. super proud of them, but super sad that they're ending.
06:27 PM on 06/30/13
hurricaneoflion
Music Photographer & Viking
User Info.
never got into the band, don't see what's so great about them. I got there new CD, and I just can't get into it.
Agreed.
07:30 PM on 06/30/13
ilovebsb
This band is by far one of my favorite newer pop punk bands. The vocalist reminds me of shane from valencia but punchier, and for some reason they remind me of rufio meets comeback kid alot. I havent been able to stop playing " Home in A Lighthouse", "Don't Panic", and "I Told You Already" from Seams & Stitches.
10:11 PM on 06/30/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.

I felt that way about everything they did before the LP. They have some remarkable songs like Face Value that yes, are somewhat typical pop punk structures but are still very well written and not run of the mill power chords and double time counts. Nothing groundbreaking but definitely enjoyable.
02:26 PM on 07/01/13
YOUAREtehSCENE
User Info.
I got it cause I"m a huge pop punk fan, but I don't know. Reminds me way to much of the wonder years which I can't stand with a passion.
02:27 PM on 07/01/13
YOUAREtehSCENE
User Info.
I felt that way about everything they did before the LP. They have some remarkable songs like Face Value that yes, are somewhat typical pop punk structures but are still very well written and not run of the mill power chords and double time counts. Nothing groundbreaking but definitely enjoyable.
Unsure how i can quote two peeps at once ehh

I got it cause I"m a huge pop punk fan, but I don't know. Reminds me way to much of the wonder years which I can't stand with a passion.
05:11 PM on 07/01/13
hurricaneoflion
Music Photographer & Viking
User Info.

I also dislike The Wonder Years.
04:52 AM on 07/02/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.

I'm surprised you say that, but it is possible that TWY has a similar sound now as compared to the last time I heard them. Not a fan myself either.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests