Password

06:12 PM on 07/03/13 
User Info.
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
Portland, Maine
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
New movie that's being funded currently, but it'll hit it's million dollar mark in no time since Adam has such a huge reach. I enjoyed The Hammer and pretty much like everything Adam does so I think this will be good.

Dear Fans,
Adam Carolla here. Thanks for checking out our video and please forward it to your pals (or people you hate if they have a checkbook.) Iím not going to write too much because A) you know what to do and B) I donít want to be the chatty guy on a first date who yammers himself out of getting laid.

But just a quick reminder that my last movie, The Hammer, is sitting at an 85 percent audience fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes, which, believe me, is the only time Iíve ever gotten an 85 on anything. (Iím sure I didnít even deserve the C- GPA I was given at North Hollywood High School but they gave me Cís to make sure I got the F out of there.)

When I launched the podcast Pirate Ship I asked you guys to help me keep it afloat and you have filled my sails with wind. Usually I supply the wind, but in this case I couldnít have done it without you. Now I want to launch a little whaling boat off the Pirate Ship to see if I can harpoon another feature film. Itíll be called Road Hard, a rollicking R-rated comedy about a comic trying to get off the road. This one Iíll be writing and directing with my buddy Kevin Hench (The Man Show, The Hammer) so you should know there will be at least one person with a college degree on set. State school, but still.

If you come through for me, I promise less than 20 percent of the budget will go up my nose. That is my solemn vow. And as you know, a Carollaís word is his bond. That word is usually ďnapĒ but itís a promise my family has always kept.

Mahalo.

Adam

06:27 PM on 07/03/13 
User Info.
OldJersey
I respect women
New Jersey
Male - 25 Years Old
Carolla really has taken an impressive career path since Man Show with much more success than I ever thought he could achieve. Very driven guy. This should be awesome.
09:03 PM on 07/03/13 
User Info.
cursetone
No Avatar Selected
I fully back and support anything Adam-related. Bring on the laughs.
07:46 AM on 07/04/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
I've been a fan of Adam's for 20 years. Listened to Loveline every night growing up and still listen to old archives online. Can't wait for this.
01:26 PM on 07/04/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
SINCE HE WAS 9 Y'all!

HARDX fucking Fan riGchear folks~
05:27 PM on 07/04/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
Yes, you can subtract. I was listening to Loveline at the age of 9.
12:54 AM on 07/05/13 
User Info.
brokentread
Los Angeles, CA
Male
I've been a fan of Adam's for 20 years. Listened to Loveline every night growing up and still listen to old archives online. Can't wait for this.
This, exactly. I would hide under the covers with my Walkman because my mom didn't want me hearing all the sex chatter, haha. Did you ever listen to his morning show? When I used to work security, it was all I would put on during patrol.
05:39 AM on 07/05/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
This, exactly. I would hide under the covers with my Walkman because my mom didn't want me hearing all the sex chatter, haha. Did you ever listen to his morning show? When I used to work security, it was all I would put on during patrol.

Unfortunately the morning show didn't air in Dallas, so I only got to listen to it after the fact online, but yes, I too would listen under the covers with headphones to avoid being caught listening to "sex chatter"
01:32 PM on 07/05/13 
User Info.
ManchesterOrch8
Hi, I'm Andy Hull.
Phoenix, Arizona
Male

Adam wasn't on LL in '93...

So, maybe CLOSE to 20, but not 20.
03:32 PM on 07/05/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
Adam wasn't on LL in '93...

So, maybe CLOSE to 20, but not 20.

My mistake. Adam didn't join the show until 95, but I was listening to Loveline before then, just not Adam. I remember listening to Poorman on the show vaguely... I also listened to another simillar show as well with Dr. Judy and Jagger called Lovephone.
03:46 PM on 07/05/13 
User Info.
ManchesterOrch8
Hi, I'm Andy Hull.
Phoenix, Arizona
Male
Those LL's with Riki and Poorman are horrible.

The ONLY LL to listen to is Adam era. I've heard most LL episodes that have been archived 95-2005 probably twice, and it's honestly the best radio show of all time. I love Stern, but honestly EVERY era has it's downsides, but the Adam era LL had NO downside.

Also, Adam's radio show was great.
06:23 AM on 07/06/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
Those LL's with Riki and Poorman are horrible.

The ONLY LL to listen to is Adam era. I've heard most LL episodes that have been archived 95-2005 probably twice, and it's honestly the best radio show of all time. I love Stern, but honestly EVERY era has it's downsides, but the Adam era LL had NO downside.

Also, Adam's radio show was great.

I 100% agree. After Adam left the show, I stopped listening. It's not the same at all. Adam and Drew chemistry is what made that show so great. They play so well off of each other and the callers. I don't even really enjoy Adam's radio show/podcast all that much (although it's not bad)... I really think that Drew was the other matching component to it all.
08:43 AM on 07/06/13 
User Info.
ManchesterOrch8
Hi, I'm Andy Hull.
Phoenix, Arizona
Male
I 100% agree. After Adam left the show, I stopped listening. It's not the same at all. Adam and Drew chemistry is what made that show so great. They play so well off of each other and the callers. I don't even really enjoy Adam's radio show/podcast all that much (although it's not bad)... I really think that Drew was the other matching component to it all.

Listen to The Adam and Drew show Podcast.
08:52 AM on 07/06/13 
User Info.
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
Portland, Maine
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member

Yeah, I was going to say, they have their own podcast now.
09:11 AM on 07/06/13 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
I really can't support Adam on this one. He has turned from a funny voice of reason to right wing mouth piece with a podcast that basically is him ranting about taxes and LA while a group of yes men encourage him to keep it going. He doesn't even let his own guests get a chance to talk without him ranting about something completely stupid. If this was the man I listened to on Loveline as a teenager, I'd throw money his way with no problem. Now however, I'll just keep that wallet in my back pocket.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos