Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
02:43 AM on 07/08/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
I can't wait for this record, sadly, I don't know if in a good way or in a bad way. I loved both Reach For The Sun and War Paint (I got the tree from RFTS tatted) and their music always moves me, but a lot of controversy indeed got me skeptical. Early reviews like this one hopefully will calm my doubt and when the record finally comes out, I'll be able to tell for myself how good it is.
I think this will be somewhat polarizing for many fans of the band. Not in polarizing way in which the band completely abandons its sound, but polarizing in that some fans will love that they've refined the sound from previous albums while other fans will find it a little same-y and wish for something a little different. Then you have me who's just whatever and hated the band for a while but gave this album a chance and really liked it. IMO I think they've perfected or came close to perfecting the sound on previous albums and I love AJ's raspy/urgent vocals while some others won't.
06:03 AM on 07/08/13
Drew Beringer
User Info.
I think everyone on absolutepunk officially knows that you go on a lot of late night highway drives
I dunno what that means haha
06:06 AM on 07/08/13
Drew Beringer
User Info.
whats songs are out right now?
Catholic Girls, acoustic version of Sins, and I think they are releasing the album version of Sins today.
11:30 AM on 07/08/13
Drew Beringer
User Info.
That song is basically unlistenable because my eyes roll so hard it hurts my head.

But that's another debate entirely, about a different topic, that I don't feel like having in this thread.

yeah that song is horrible

yup x 2
02:16 PM on 07/09/13
Drew Beringer
User Info.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates