Username
Password

Comments: Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 135 of 259
02:30 PM on 07/08/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
It's flawless. If you put it on repeat it's really amazing since the final track and intro track were made to blend into each other with that odd background noise.
That background noise is one of my favourite things in music, haha. The second I put that album on and hear it I get chills. It's crazy.
02:32 PM on 07/08/13
anamericangod
User Info.
That background noise is one of my favourite things in music, haha. The second I put that album on and hear it I get chills. It's crazy.
I've listened to that album and heard it so many times it's ingrained into my mind. I could hear that noise by itself in 50 years and I'd still recognize it.
02:56 PM on 07/08/13
brothemighty
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
War Paint never stuck with me. I relistened to RftS yesterday and kinda liked it. I think Strange Vacation is doing a better job with that sound now
02:57 PM on 07/08/13
streetcar
User Info.
Im pumped for this record.. Did anyone hear that new Used record?.. I wanna know if its good before i get it..
02:59 PM on 07/08/13
streetcar
User Info.
War Paint never stuck with me. I relistened to RftS yesterday and kinda liked it. I think Strange Vacation is doing a better job with that sound now
haha youre crazy.. TDS shoulda shot Strange Vacation on someones face instead..
03:25 PM on 07/08/13
Spencer Control
you'll grow your soul away
User Info.
I can't wait to hear this in its entirety... I was listening to War Paint today and it still astonishes me.
03:27 PM on 07/08/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Im pumped for this record.. Did anyone hear that new Used record?.. I wanna know if its good before i get it..
the new Used EP is the worst thing they've ever done imo.
03:39 PM on 07/08/13
streetcar
User Info.
the new Used EP is the worst thing they've ever done imo.
Really?! Damn.. Ima look for a stream and check it out first..
03:55 PM on 07/08/13
lovemetal24
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
AOTY?
04:03 PM on 07/08/13
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
I think this will be somewhat polarizing for many fans of the band. Not in polarizing way in which the band completely abandons its sound, but polarizing in that some fans will love that they've refined the sound from previous albums while other fans will find it a little same-y and wish for something a little different. Then you have me who's just whatever and hated the band for a while but gave this album a chance and really liked it. IMO I think they've perfected or came close to perfecting the sound on previous albums and I love AJ's raspy/urgent vocals while some others won't.

Me too, me too!
04:15 PM on 07/08/13
VeryWittyName
User Info.
haha youre crazy.. TDS shoulda shot Strange Vacation on someones face instead..
...I'm genuinely confused by this comment.
04:32 PM on 07/08/13
jjnunn118
Starship Renegade
User Info.
Transatlanticism is the album that does this perfectly, in my opinion.
Transatlanticism is just flat out a perfect record. Easily my favorite album
05:22 PM on 07/08/13
yummybananners
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's hard for me to believe it when some people say that Catholic Girls and other TDS songs just don't make them feel anything. It's like, what? Did you not grow up and leave things behind? I feel like we all relate to these songs, and that's why TDS is my favorite band. They sing the soundtrack to our lives.
05:36 PM on 07/08/13
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
I disagree. I think there have been plenty of good records this year. I think Have Mercy wrote the record that The Dangerous Summer has always wanted to write.
your opinion is your opinion and mine is mine, but that album sans Hell and the re-recordings of old songs is super boring and the singer in that band should not be compared to AJ at all. AJ can at least hold a pitch when he's not screaming.
05:48 PM on 07/08/13
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
also, as much as I like Paul Leavitt's work, they really need to branch out a bit. Will Yip would make a killer record with these guys.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos