Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
05:51 AM on 07/18/13
Ryan Gardner
@RyanGardnerC
User Info.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 10, 2013, 12:01 PM
Driving to Florida. The first show is in Jacksonville tonight. Freebird. Hoping for a good turn out. It's raining.
Our album is is currently #189 on the Billboard Top 200 and #4 at Billboard Heatseekers. Our fans are awesome. Don't know if it'll be there this week, but it's pretty damned cool.

TUESDAY, JULY 16, 2013, 10:32 AM
Billboard Top 200!!
In the whirlwind of all this touring and the new album release, I haven't been able to write in the journal. Well, holy shit! We entered the Billboard Top 200 charts at #189. Heatseekers chart at #4.
I never thought we would do that at this level. We have the best fans ever. Just a guy from Aberdeen, MD and we did that. It's quite an honor to see that. The album has been selling well. I think the next single will really boost it and possibly put us back on the charts. “No Good”. Very stoked to see what that song will do. Rome thinks it'll smash.
On our way to Pensacola. Looking for a new merch guy. Tristan had a family emergency and had to jam. Understandable. #FamilyFirst

WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2013, 1:01 PM
On our way to Baton Rouge. Hoping for a decent turn out. I don't think we've ever played there. School is out as well, so that is working against us. We'll see.
Texas tomorrow!
Can't believe the tour is almost over. Been a lot of fun hanging with the AZ and VTW boys.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS