Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
11:06 AM on 07/18/13
KenFleet
Farewell Fighter
User Info.
It's track one on the advance I got?
Apparently everyone is getting their advance in alphabetical order. Proper track listing is below:

1. Well Wishing
2. Growing Pains
3. Fall
4. Grow
5. Bridges
6. Love, Lust, or Losing It?
7. The Bend
8. Never Have I Ever
9. See
10. Epitaph
11. Where I Belong
12. Golden

Thanks for the feature!
04:06 PM on 07/18/13
KenFleet
Farewell Fighter
User Info.
The songs from the last EP that appear on this record were not re-recorded but they were remastered to stay consistent in quality with the new tracks. We happen to be a band that writes REAL music - rather than trying to stay relevant to current trends - so our sound has stayed pretty much consistent the past 2 years. The fact is, we had originally planned to release the 6 new tracks as an individual EP. We had self-funded all of our studio time up to then and were seconds from giving up until EK came to us. We discussed the fact that although the older songs had been heard by a few, they hadn't been heard by many. We also discussed the option of pressing the album to vinyl, and we felt it would be amazing to give the original tracks that brought our band life over the past couple of years the chance to be included in that.

Rather than thinking that we're totally selling ourselves short by not having 12 ALL NEW tracks, why not consider it an added bonus that, although it took a couple of years and a LOT of our personal money, we've been able to create a full length that makes sense front to back?

There's a billion more songs waiting to be written, but you can only listen to one at a time.
07:47 PM on 07/18/13
KenFleet
Farewell Fighter
User Info.
That's pretty unfair to imply bands who change their sound up aren't real/just trend hopping.

There's an exception (or two) to every rule.
09:12 PM on 07/18/13
KenFleet
Farewell Fighter
User Info.
Fucking love these dudes

Love you jwags. 😘
01:41 PM on 07/20/13
KenFleet
Farewell Fighter
User Info.
for anybody who is wondering, there's solid reasoning behind keeping the old tracks off of the EPs, and thought it's a little disappointing we don't have new material, the album flows beautifully and forms a reaallly solid whole. both old fans and new fans are going to find a lot to like about this album.

as for this song, it's one of my personal favorites. "WELL I GUESS I JUST WASN'T CUT OUT TO FIT IN!" gives me chills every time I hear it.
Amazing. Thank you so much for the support.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS