Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 212
04:58 PM on 07/25/13
Memphis
Eight miles high and falling fast
User Info.
Meh. Never understood the popularity of this band...
05:07 PM on 07/25/13
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
You're always in myyy hearttt
05:07 PM on 07/25/13
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
heard the full album for some time now. really , really liking it.

lots of depthness to it.

- Gunz
05:09 PM on 07/25/13
YOUAREtehSCENE
User Info.
still can't and won't ever get into this band, don't get the big appeal about them.
05:17 PM on 07/25/13
rva12
User Info.
I left the era of The Dangerous Summer being my favorite band about 6 months ago, but for about a solid two years they held that position.

With that said I can not withstand this raspyness. Having a hard time finishing these last two songs. I'm disappointed I feel that way but I can't help it.Not sure if this is going to pass or not. Is anyone else having this problem?
05:17 PM on 07/25/13
rva12
User Info.
talking about the vocals obviously
05:20 PM on 07/25/13
shwaz499
User Info.
This is great. Theyve been consistently good. My one issue is that I always thought this band would be a little like TSL on BOATS and release an album that really changes their sound and pushes things in a more interesting direction. It just feels like TDS is constantly just playing with the same sound over and over... granted it still sounds great. Maybe that album I'm waiting for will come someday, but it doesn't seem like this one's gonna be it.
05:21 PM on 07/25/13
shwaz499
User Info.
I left the era of The Dangerous Summer being my favorite band about 6 months ago, but for about a solid two years they held that position.

With that said I can not withstand this raspyness. Having a hard time finishing these last two songs. I'm disappointed I feel that way but I can't help it.Not sure if this is going to pass or not. Is anyone else having this problem?
when was his voice not raspy?
05:40 PM on 07/25/13
Merkin
DOOMTREE crew
User Info.

yes, but i got over it on this latest song. just a great 5 minutes.
05:45 PM on 07/25/13
rva12
User Info.
yes, but i got over it on this latest song. just a great 5 minutes.

it's good to know this might be conquerable
06:23 PM on 07/25/13
Donnie Ruth
I like to talk about blink-182
User Info.
I feel like with each release someone says "unfortunately this/these is/are the best song(s) on the album". That's what I read with Catholic Girls and Sins. And each time the song gets better? Maybe I do have higher hopes with this album (I felt bored with War Paint after awhile).

But damn, this song is way better than both of those. I like this song better than anything on War Paint.
06:35 PM on 07/25/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
This may be my favorite TDS song I've heard. Very excited for this record!

Of the three from Golden Record so far: Miles Apart is best, then Catholic Girls, and then Sins.
06:35 PM on 07/25/13
FTank
I hate Golden Tate
User Info.
vocals are nearly unlistenable.
06:49 PM on 07/25/13
promisemedan
User Info.
Musically, this is a slightly different direction for the band and I like it. The vocal delivery though... Not really feeling it with this song. You have this really melodic song and then AJ screaming/shouting/straining his voice throughout the entire thing. His delivery never changes. While he's what makes the band standout, hearing the same vocals album after album is a slight turnoff.
07:13 PM on 07/25/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I am really liking these new songs. To be honest RFTS had some really choice cuts but I thought War Paint was much better as an album. I could listen to that thing in full and jam any day. I gotta be in the right mood for RFTS. These new songs so far sound like what I like best about the band.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos