Metal Now
Talking about the second and third
User Info.
Oh my goodness.
02:13 AM on 07/29/13
likedyingy0ung
your new charmer
User Info.
Kindof upset cause this really doesn't count as being Brand New related except in the very loosest of terms, but still, this song was melts flesh.
03:53 AM on 07/29/13
whitelies
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This song is amazing! So excited.
04:01 AM on 07/29/13
whitelies
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I made a pretty big mistake everyone. I didn't support this on Kickstarter. Or his other album. Soooo now I'm really fucking paranoid that there won't ever be a way to buy both of them because I was an oblivious asshole and now karma... But this is preposterous.. I just need the album now.
There will most definitely be a way to buy it it later (I'm sure). And I'm sorry but I laughed really hard at this for some odd reason.
04:27 AM on 07/29/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
I don't agree with him, but I completely understand why you'd feel that way about editorializing news posts. It's not really that weird, is it?

I made a pretty big mistake everyone. I didn't support this on Kickstarter. Or his other album. Soooo now I'm really fucking paranoid that there won't ever be a way to buy both of them because I was an oblivious asshole and now karma... But this is preposterous.. I just need the album now.
I got paid like 6 hours too late on the last day of the Kickstarter, and I feel beyond shitty that I couldn't get the package that had both albums on vinyl for $50. Same boat.
04:27 AM on 07/29/13
Burnout2888
...has a gambling problem
User Info.
Nothing against you Drew, just friendly criticism here, but it seems like every time I read a post of yours about a new song or album, you tend to think it's the best thing they've ever done. Doesn't seem like you do a whole lot of actual criticizing. Just putting it out there.
04:36 AM on 07/29/13
whitelies
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Kindof upset cause this really doesn't count as being Brand New related except in the very loosest of terms

This right here. Yes it's Jesse Lacey, but honestly it has nothing to do with Brand New. I see things like this happen a lot, I understand it. Adding the phrase "Brand New related news" to something gains them mire expose, simply because no matter how many times it's untrue we will all be back the next time. But with that said, it's bullshit.
04:51 AM on 07/29/13
eman83
HEAT season over.
User Info.
Nothing against you Drew, just friendly criticism here, but it seems like every time I read a post of yours about a new song or album, you tend to think it's the best thing they've ever done. Doesn't seem like you do a whole lot of actual criticizing. Just putting it out there.

So wrong that he gets excited for a new song and thinks it might be the best. I'm pretty sure if you ask any band that releases a new album they think its their best too. Even if its not true.
05:01 AM on 07/29/13
whitelies
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So wrong that he gets excited for a new song and thinks it might be the best. I'm pretty sure if you ask any band that releases a new album they think its their best too. Even if its not true.

Exactly, you shouldn't knock Drew for being excited about an artist. He obviously likes the song, and I personally would rather have someone who enjoyed it "criticize" it over someone who did not enjoy it.
05:50 AM on 07/29/13
Twikki
Continuous Thunder
User Info.
i totally didn't have any money when he was doing kickstarter. hoping that he still puts up both albums for pre-order
05:58 AM on 07/29/13
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
I've never been a KD fan but this sounds good.
06:01 AM on 07/29/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
This is great
06:20 AM on 07/29/13
Kelly Doherty
@_kellydoherty for the lolz
User Info.
I adore this track. One of his best.
06:21 AM on 07/29/13
weirderthanu210
Love me
User Info.
Awesome.
06:32 AM on 07/29/13
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.

Why would they criticize an exclusive song premiere?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos