Username
Password
Drama News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Drama
Inside AP.net

Kellin Quinn Responds To Polaroid Controversy

Posted by: Drew Beringer (08/05/13)
Kellin Quinn (Sleeping With Sirens) has responded to the controversy surrounding the Polaroid Tour Package his band is offering.
keep in mind Polaroid film is super expensive, your getting the ticket to the show, you get front row over anyone else.. If you only want to pay general admission then just do that. However, if you do like the idea of doing all these things included.. It's ONLY 80 dollars.. I would never charge someone money for just a picture with me.. I try and do anything and everything for my fans.. I do in fact have a family, and that family needs to be fed.. So thanks for supporting us and helping me continue to tour.. Without you there is no us! Love you Kellin

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 126
12:25 PM on 08/05/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Every band that "called" Kellin out has been a part of a tour package that has featured VIP tickets. That's the best part.
12:26 PM on 08/05/13
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
I feel like this is an amazing deal for 80 dollars if you disagree then don't buy it, no one is forcing you k?

And his misuse of 'your'.

This confirms what I've been thinking all along. Kellin is really a 13 year old girl trapped inside a 20 something year old male body.
12:26 PM on 08/05/13
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
If people want to spend their money on this, let them. What's the problem?
12:32 PM on 08/05/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Every band that "called" Kellin out has been a part of a tour package that has featured VIP tickets. That's the best part.

I honestly think it wouldn't be that big a deal if it was a signed polaroid with the whole band. I mean, yeah he's the draw, everybody knows that, but it just comes off as shitty. Everybody has done something or other like this though, yes. There probably aren't very many frontmen who would be cool with excluding the rest of the band and making it all about them. At least I'd hope not.
12:33 PM on 08/05/13
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
I get you have a family to feed dude, but don't cite that as one of the reasons.
I'm pretty sure they sell a shit ton of records and merch. Dude isn't struggling to put food on the table, sorry "Rockstar"
12:34 PM on 08/05/13
streetcar
User Info.
Im willing to bet that both of these people have neck tattoos and strictly wear tank tops to show them off with scene hair cuts.
12:35 PM on 08/05/13
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
It's ONLY 80 dollars ha ha ha ha. What a douche.
12:37 PM on 08/05/13
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Shouldn't people be more outraged about the shitty music he makes?
12:39 PM on 08/05/13
LouderThanBombs
Fuck NSA
User Info.
Never give $80 to someone who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're."
12:39 PM on 08/05/13
Surferboy4742
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If people want to spend their money on this, let them. What's the problem?
My feelings exactly!
12:40 PM on 08/05/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
It's ONLY 80 dollars ha ha ha ha. What a douche.
yeah because 15 year old girls have $80 to blow to get a few signed posters and a Polaroid. Most are gonna have their parents shell the money out. I dont think I would care that much if it was only like $20 but $80 is absurd even with the ticket included.
12:41 PM on 08/05/13
emopunkfan
AllTimeLow
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I mean I think a lot of people think it's $80 bucks just for the photo and they don't realize it includes a ticket, SWS meet and greet, signed poster, early entry, etc. So I don't think it's too ridiculous in terms of its price.

I think the problem I have is that he has his OWN package. I mean if I was his other band mates. I would be pissed. It's like Hey Monday situation. It was like the Cassadee Pope and friends band. I feel like it's the same thing going on here with Kellin Quinn,
12:44 PM on 08/05/13
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
I mean I think a lot of people think it's $80 bucks just for the photo and they don't realize it includes a ticket, SWS meet and greet, signed poster, early entry, etc. So I don't think it's too ridiculous in terms of its price.

I think the problem I have is that he has his OWN package. I mean if I was his other band mates. I would be pissed. It's like Hey Monday situation. It was like the Cassadee Pope and friends band. I feel like it's the same thing going on here with Kellin Quinn,
This is spot on. This band is so alienated from what they used to be. Its a shame really.
12:48 PM on 08/05/13
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
Just let it go haha
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music