AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Dangerous Summer News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Bryan Czap Recaps Year Since He Left The Dangerous Summer

Posted by - 12:34 PM on 08/05/13
Bryan Czap (former guitarist of The Dangerous Summer and current guitarist for Dreamcatcher) wrote a lengthy statement on the year that has followed since he left the band. You can read it in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
12:34 PM on 08/05/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Bryan Czap Statementso its been about a year since i left tds. looking back now i really believe i made the right decision. it seems like they are doing very well and have sorted out everything that seemed to be going so wrong a year ago, and im very happy for them all. and i just wanted to give a shout out to all those fans and friends of mine who still talk to me on the monthly weekly and even daily basis. checking on me and asking how ive been and it means a lot to me that you guys seem so interested in my new project. just wanted to let you guys know that we have been playing a lot of local shows so far which have been going very well. we were in the studio in june where we were able to self produce our instruments which i myself am very proud of the way its all turning out. this month we have taken those tracks to paul leavitt to help us finish all the vocals and mix it all. i really wanna make this music we put out perfect. and i promise it will be out in the next few months and by next year we want to start touring on a full time basis. my dreams never stopped or slowed down since last year and and my style of writing has grown and is different but its always gonna be honest and emotional which is how ive always thought music should be.. one love.
01:02 PM on 08/05/13
timbale
www.SOROKAPRODUCTIONS.com
User Info.
Bryan is definitely a stand up guy, best of luck with all he has going on.
01:04 PM on 08/05/13
sikes
martymcflyyyy
User Info.
pretty stoked for his new stuff
01:09 PM on 08/05/13
Siren
asdf
User Info.
I wish there was at least a high quality video of them live because I have no idea what this is going to sound like.
01:35 PM on 08/05/13
lordchamberlain
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i've been wondering what happened to him. i'm stoked to hear whatever becomes of this.
01:38 PM on 08/05/13
anamericangod
User Info.
Really looking forward to this new project.
01:56 PM on 08/05/13
suckitandsee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Think this guy was more important to TDS then I initially imagined. Massively unimpressed with Golden Record on my first few listens.
02:13 PM on 08/05/13
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
Think this guy was more important to TDS then I initially imagined. Massively unimpressed with Golden Record on my first few listens.
Yeah I have to agree with this.
The lead guitar on golden record seems very uninspired and elementary, so much so that in many cases it's almost non existent.
02:28 PM on 08/05/13
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
how was this deemed news worth. just curious
03:50 PM on 08/05/13
sammyboy516
User Info.
how was this deemed news worth. just curious
How is this not newsworthy? Like, sometimes people say this and I understand what they mean even if I disagree but I'm not understanding why you're confused haha.
06:41 PM on 08/05/13
CrypticHistory
User Info.
I'll never understand why people write these things without any punctuation or capitalization... it just makes them ridiculously difficult to read. If you want it to be important, write it like it's important.
07:07 PM on 08/05/13
bryanczap
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'll never understand why people write these things without any punctuation or capitalization... it just makes them ridiculously difficult to read. If you want it to be important, write it like it's important.
what "things"? a facebook status? I admit im terrible with my grammar and punctuation, but its a facebook status that was never meant to go on a website for people to read haha. I guess if I knew I was going to be graded I would have tried harder.
07:38 PM on 08/05/13
CrypticHistory
User Info.
what "things"? a facebook status? I admit im terrible with my grammar and punctuation, but its a facebook status that was never meant to go on a website for people to read haha. I guess if I knew I was going to be graded I would have tried harder.
Fair enough haha, I made the mistake of assuming it was one of those lengthy tumblr blog posts bands have been doing as of late. But yeah, rule of thumb is if it's longer than a few sentences you should probably use proper grammar/punctuation to make it easier to read.
07:41 PM on 08/05/13
bryanczap
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Fair enough haha, I made the mistake of assuming it was one of those lengthy tumblr blog posts bands have been doing as of late. But yeah, rule of thumb is if it's longer than a few sentences you should probably use proper grammar/punctuation to make it easier to read.
thanks for the tip my man!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version